Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 10, 2019

Dog's favourite treat!

I always have these on hand for my dog. He loves them and comes running when I mention 'dentastix'. They do a good job of keeping his teeth clean and have good ingredients.

March 10, 2019

Doggy favs!

I absolutely love these products and purchase them all the time for our Australian Shepard mix. It keeps his teeth clean and tummy happy and are in no way hazourdous

February 27, 2019

Always buy these for my Yorkie <3

Love these treats for my yorkie. they are great to take away bad breath and allow her teeth to stay well maintained. She is 11 and her teeth are still in perfect condition!!

February 27, 2019

Two Paws Up

My 95lb dog loves these chewy treats. She doesn't even know she's brushing her teeth. I love the price, although the large sticks are a bit more expensive for fewer sticks. I sometimes purchase the more plentiful second largest size, just to make them last a little longer. My Lucy doesn't mind at all.

February 08, 2019

I will continue to buy this product.

My dogs love these! I love that it helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup but they both enjoy them and devour them up! I will keep buying this product.

January 24, 2019

My dog loves these.

I wanted to try these for my pup to help keep her back teeth clean. I have to say I'm impressed, they definitely keep her back teeth clean and helps with her breath too.

January 21, 2019

Doggie loves Dentastix

My dog Rocky loves Dentastix. Helps to make his breath smell much better. Keeps him occupied with something to chew. Is a great treat that I trust to give him.

January 11, 2019

My Fur Babys

My Fur kids love these for a snack any time of the day. When I go away and can't take my Fur Kid's. I put them in there kennels with 1 each. I also cut them into small pieces as a training reward.

December 06, 2018

Dogs love these

Both My dog absolutely loves these! Double win for me!this product helps keep their teeth heathy and the dogs love them! My older dog hates bones and anything lol she so picky. But she loves these denta sticks!

October 26, 2018

Enjoy the treat

My dogs love this treat they eat them all day if I let them .they help there teeth an make them look so white this is good product yes i would buy them again