Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 25, 2019

Bonne gaterie

Mon chien adore cette gâterie, je n ai qu a lui montrer le sac et il devient tout excité . C est une façon simple et efficace de garder les dents de mon chien propre

June 20, 2019

My dog loves these!

My dog is a picky eater than my children but he loves these! He gets these as a special treat. They do not crumb like other dog chew sticks and they leave no mess on my carpet so I'm happy with that regard.

June 19, 2019

Healthy Snack

I feel good that dentastix are helping my dogs teeth while they enjoy a snack. I wish these lasted a little longer as our dogs ate them as a treat rather than having something to chew on to keep them busy for awhile

June 05, 2019

I would buy this product again!

My dog loves dentastix! He knows the treat by the sound of the bag and gobbles them up pretty quickly! His breath is also not as smelly after he eats the treats.

June 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Buy in bulk

We have 3 large breed dogs and these are their favorite treats hands down. We buy the large variety box at Costco which is a really great price.

I feel comfortable giving my fur babies these treat everyday.

May 15, 2019

MY dogs favourite treat!

My yorkiepoo gets soo excited when I grab the bag of dentastix treats. He grabs it from his bowl and then goes to a quiet place so he can enjoy his treat. We have gone through more than 10 bags of these treats now and he has not got bored of them. I will continue to purchase these as you can often find it on sale at many stores. Definitely recommend you try this out for your dogs.

May 14, 2019

My girl loves them

We always have these on hand for our girl. She loves them. She just devours them. They are often on sale in a big box at Costco making them a very good price.

April 29, 2019

The dogs loved them will buy more.

The dogs loved them and we will buy more again and again. Kept them from chewing the house up :). It gave them better breath and they are not too hard for them to chew or break up in to smaller pieces to make them last longer.

April 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dog loves them!

My dog seems to really love these, he gets all excited every time I take the bag out of the cupboard, and he runs off with his tail wagging. seems to do a fair job

April 10, 2019

I buy these for my dogs all the time!

I buy these tooth cleaning dog sticks all the time. Really seems to help the breath problems they sometimes have. And they love them! I will keep buying them and look into more products made by Dentastix.