Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 18, 2018

yes please

my dog adores these oh so much. the only problem i find that for some reason it's a little too big for his tiny mouth and he struggles to eat it all sometimes

September 24, 2018

Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

I found my collie eating a crayon yesterday. I forgot to get his Pedigree DentaStix at the store this week. Sorry Hans. (That's my dog's name). He does chew them a little too fast though. Maybe the company should make harder ones and soft ones just like our tooth brushes. I'd buy both for Hans.

September 17, 2018

My dogs love them as much as I do

Brushing your dog's teeth can be super tedious and a pain but with these dentastix you don't need to brush your dog's teeth because they deal with tartar and everything

August 14, 2018

not my dogs favorite

My dogs like chewing on these dentastix but they are not their favorite treat. They always chew it for awhile but never finish the whole dentastix and whenever I get them other chewing products they always finish the whole thing. So I have not purchased this product anymore for my dogs and I don't think I will purchase it anymore in the future since it seems as if it is not their favorite treat.

January 23, 2018

Wish they came larger

My dog loved these treats. He kept trying to get into the garbage where I had thrown out the packaging, he was so excited over them.

The downside is that they are way too small for him (even the largest size), so they last about a minute and I worry that he will choke on them. He's 170lbs so far and a giant breed, so there aren't a lot of treats made for puppies his size (and yes, he's still a pup).

January 18, 2018

Dog loved his new treat not sure it if actually cleaned

My dog loved chewing the treat seemed he like the taste of it as he didnt stop chewing for a while. When he stopped he went back to it again soon after.

April 26, 2017

My dog loves these things. She plays with it then eats it like a bone we give her, like its some huge treat for her. She never had any issues with her teeth, they always been white and clean for she has a lot to chew on and her breath never been bad, not like this makes it smell any better but she loves them. She not picky with treats

February 02, 2017

My dogs love these dental treats. They would eat them everyday if they could. My large dog eats them their nothing so I do wish they came in a bigger size. The price is a little much but purchasing in bigger quantity makes up for that. Our pups get them twice a week, I find that they work great!

December 25, 2016

My dog really enjoys the dentastix teats. I buy them because it iseems to works for my dog,s teeth. The only problem I have with it, is whenever I give to my dog ... she get diarrhea. The best to avoid her from being sick, I cut them in halves.

December 11, 2016

My dog goes crazy for these treats! It's a win-win for me because he loves them so much and I love that they do a great job of keeping her teeth clean and her mouth healthy. Helps with that doggy breath too!