Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 16, 2019

Good Product

When i first took the dentastix wrapper out my dog Sophie came running. I knew she loved it because she took her Dentastix and went outside to chew. Next thing you know it was gone and she wanted more. I knew she loved it because she was trying to wag her tail that she doesn't have lol.

February 20, 2019

Chewy

My two dogs absolutely love these treats, these treats clean there teeth and also keep them occupied for awhile lol...I really would recommend this for your big dogs and small dogs ...just make sure they always have fresh water because it does make them a little dehydrated.

February 08, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

my dogs love this product, they enjoy chewing on it and it cleans their theeths at the same time. They enjoy having it and I enjoy the fact that it does not make a mess

January 24, 2019
    Ille-et-Vilaine, France

Mon chihuahua adore

Mon chien adore moi un peu moins car il le machouille partout on peu le retrouver dans le lit sur le canapé ou alors on marche dessus la nuit un enfer mais je continue à lui prendre pour son plaisir à lui il est tellement heureux quand je lui en donne un.

December 18, 2018

yes please

my dog adores these oh so much. the only problem i find that for some reason it's a little too big for his tiny mouth and he struggles to eat it all sometimes

September 24, 2018
    Florida, United States

Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

I found my collie eating a crayon yesterday. I forgot to get his Pedigree DentaStix at the store this week. Sorry Hans. (That's my dog's name). He does chew them a little too fast though. Maybe the company should make harder ones and soft ones just like our tooth brushes. I'd buy both for Hans.

September 17, 2018

My dogs love them as much as I do

Brushing your dog's teeth can be super tedious and a pain but with these dentastix you don't need to brush your dog's teeth because they deal with tartar and everything

August 14, 2018
    Texas, United States

not my dogs favorite

My dogs like chewing on these dentastix but they are not their favorite treat. They always chew it for awhile but never finish the whole dentastix and whenever I get them other chewing products they always finish the whole thing. So I have not purchased this product anymore for my dogs and I don't think I will purchase it anymore in the future since it seems as if it is not their favorite treat.

January 23, 2018

Wish they came larger

My dog loved these treats. He kept trying to get into the garbage where I had thrown out the packaging, he was so excited over them.

The downside is that they are way too small for him (even the largest size), so they last about a minute and I worry that he will choke on them. He's 170lbs so far and a giant breed, so there aren't a lot of treats made for puppies his size (and yes, he's still a pup).

January 18, 2018

Dog loved his new treat not sure it if actually cleaned

My dog loved chewing the treat seemed he like the taste of it as he didnt stop chewing for a while. When he stopped he went back to it again soon after.