Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 28, 2021
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

I buy many times a week.

My dogs love these. I have 2 golden retrievers so I buy a couple of packs a week for them. They really seem to enjoy the treats and they seem to be doing a good job on their teeth.

September 28, 2021

Dentastix

One of my dogs is picky about treats and this is the only one that she drools over. They are easy to break into smaller pieces so I can give my big dog a whole stick and my smaller dog 1/2 or 1/3.

September 25, 2021

Very satisfied

My dog is a 6 month old labradoodle and really enjoys these treats. I break them into pieces and use as high value rewards while training. Will definitely be repurchasing as my vet agreees his teeth are in great shape

September 25, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Decent

I mean my dogs like them but they’ll eat almost anything. They’re not terribly expensive but should be more to the package preferably. I didn’t notice any difference in my dogs teeth to say if it’s helped or not

August 07, 2021

Our 100 pound dog is obsessed

Our pup is a large boy, who likes to keep busy. These are our go to for him. He gets one a day. It keeps him busy, and gives his teeth a good cleaning. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves their dogs!

August 05, 2021
    Luton, United Kingdom

My dog is obsessed with these!

My dog is a very fussy eater when it comes to treats and she without a doubt loves a denta stick. I will always buy these when I nip out as she goes through that many

June 23, 2021

Not sold on this product

Purchased both chicken and beef flavours for my dogs. I found that if you didn’t seal the bag tight enough the sticks will dry out and become very hard to chew! I won’t be purchasing these again.

June 20, 2021

Mon chien adore

Mon chien aime beaucoup ces gâteries Dentastix. Elles l'occupent un certain temps. Elles aident aussi à garder ses dents propres. J'aime le fait qu'elles ne sente pas trop fort.

April 30, 2021

My dog loves these

Great product. Helps clean the dogs teeth. He seems to enjoy the flavour. I like that they don’t have a strong smell like other teeth cleaning products I have bought. I give him one every 2 days and he devours it!

April 15, 2021

Dentastix dog treat

I buy these often it’s a good product to help clean dogs teeth. It helps reduce tarter and dogs love them. I find that they are fine so quickly and would like to see a value bag size