pedigree marrow bones
Good

pedigree marrow bones Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 100 in Dog Food & Treats

April 15, 2017

My dog Mika (Great Pyrenees) goes nuts for these treats. I take 3 out at a time, she takes one and runs into the living room and drops and comes back for another and then the other, she will eat 2 and attempts to hide one and save it for late. We find these in our shoes, beds, behind couches, basically everywhere and anywhere.

I like that they come in a seal-able and durable bag, Mika has tried to open the bag on her own while we have been out, thankfully she wasn't able to open them and must have given up after a short time. These are also affordable, we buy them from Walmart for about $7-$8 and the bag lasts awhile, especially if I only give her one at a time!

November 12, 2016

My dog absolutely loves these! I keep several brands of treats on hand, but these are her hands-down favorite. They're also very affordable - about $8 a bag. Can't go wrong!

July 01, 2016

This is just one of many bags of treats that I buy for my dogs. They love them and always know when I come home that I have some, pretty sure they can smell them right away.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Collecting Autographs

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Winners

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    FAVORITE magazine and why