Peek Freans LifeStyle Cranberry Citrus Oat Crunch Cookies

Peek Freans LifeStyle Cranberry Citrus Oat Crunch Cookies Reviews

Ranked #1723 out of 2365 in Grocery

A delicious High Fiber, Whole Wheat Biscuit, Zero Cholesterol, Zero Trans Fat!

May 19, 2017

I really enjoy having these cookies. The cranberry and citrus flavours really work well together. I like the little pieces of cranberry you find in the cookie because they add sweetness and texture. These cookies can be found for a good price at most supermarkets. The cookie itself has a crunch too it and is satisfying.

April 30, 2017

These cookies are supposed to be more on the healthier side in comparison to other cookies on the market. First and foremost, this cookies are absolutely delicious!!!! The flavours of cranberry and citrus complement each other so wonderfully which is what ultimately makes this cookie taste so good. These are crazy addicting but I feel less guilty about it since they do have fibre and 0 transfat! I bought these when they were on sale so they are pretty affordable, I recommend waiting for a sale because the net-weight is less than 300g. These cookies are great with a cup of coffee, tea, whichever beverage your heart desires or on its own is fine as well. Most grocery stores have these so it isn't hard to get your hands on these! They are great as a snack, to pack with you on the go etc. I am definitely going to repurchase these again soon, my mom has been hooked onto these just like me and this is truly our new favourite cookie!

December 17, 2016

I love these biscuits ,its with natural orange flavor and a source of fibre ,no trans fat ,zero cholesterol,low in saturated fat,i love these facts ,only 140 calories per three biscuits,i just took three in my breakfast and i am good for three to four hours .

March 20, 2016

I love these cookies!! These are some of the only Peek Frean cookies that my mom bought for us kids when I was younger, because they were less sweet than the other ones, and SHE even liked them. As she was someone who hated cookies, that was saying a lot! They are perfect alongside tea and coffee

March 20, 2016

Je trouve que ces biscuits aux canneberges et citron sont les meilleurs de la série Life Style de Peek Freans. Ils ne sont pas trop sucrés avec un goût légèrement acidulé. Ils sont excellents avec un bon café ou thé pour un goûter ou bien avec crème glacée ou yogourt pour un dessert. De plus, ils sont une bonne source de fibres.

February 27, 2016

The Peek Freans LifeStye Cranberry Citrus Oat Crunch Cookies are ok. The taste is average to me. They are a healthy option and a good source of fiber.

January 06, 2016

I am so addicted to these cookies, they are not overly sweet and you can really taste that citrus ,its kind of a refreshing taste for a cookie, different from any cookie I've ever eaten

September 30, 2015

These are a great treat if you need to watch your sugar levels. They taste great and have way less sugar then other kinds. I love how they have a mix of flavors giving you a satisfied taste.

September 30, 2015

I love these cookies they taste amazing the only thing is I don't like dry fruit so the dry cranberries in it I try to pick out.

September 30, 2015

These are one of my favourite store-bought cookies! I love the citrus and cranberry flavours. Plus, you don't feel bad about eating 2 or 3 as 3 cookies are just 140 calories!