PENATEN Daily Clear Protection Cream Reviews

June 04, 2019

Awesome stuff

Unlike the other penaten cream, this is effortless to apply. My kids never got irritated or broke out in a rash if I used this. Highly, highly recommended

May 20, 2019

Great For Tattoos

I used this for one of my new tattoos. This cream worked perfectly, keeping it protected from moisture/water and moisturized during the scabbing stage. There's no scent and it's like a clear gel.

2.2/5

April 28, 2019

Never again for the feel

The name usually says it all but this time it doesn't because I'm sure people remember that there's never been a feeling of grease being left on the skin before. If you are using it for yourself or for your baby then you want a clean feeling.

April 01, 2019

Works great at keeping he rashes away!

I use this daily for my baby and it does a great job of keeping the rashes away. It also makes cleaning up poop a lot easier as the poop does not get stuck to his bum.

February 22, 2019

Daily protection

As a new mom I wanted to make sure I did everything in my power to protect my baby. Prevention is always better than the cure and this product did just that. Thankfully my now 2 yr old has never had a diaper rash. This was my go to product and it hasn’t let me down.

August 03, 2018

Penaten daily clear protection cream

I love this product. Used it on both my kids. It’s lasts a while. We take it everywhere with us. I love that it’s scent free and it works well. I have never had issues with it and my kids don’t get diaper rashes

June 21, 2018

AMAZING

This is the best diaper rash cream I’ve ever used. Not only does it help prevent them, it got rid of my baby’s diaper rash. Worked better than the Penaten Cream! I love this stuff, and it’s a never ending tube!

October 03, 2017

Love this product!

Absolutely love this product. It is easy to use, goes on nice and smooth, a little goes a long way, and it has kept my baby's bottom from getting red and sore. Totally reccomend!

June 21, 2017

Never get diaper rash again!

We love using Penaten clear protection cream on our daughter. It is not messy at all, it has helped prevent diaper rashes and it goes a long way.

We used quite a few creams before settling on this one because we kept saying to ourselves how easy it was to use. It comes in a nice tube which is easy to throw into a diaper bag and take it on the go and it really does not leave your hands messy or sticky. Baby seems to be really happy and we have yet to see a real diaper rash.

I strongly recommend this!

February 22, 2017

I like this diaper rash cream, because it protects the skin of my baby and also prevents the skin from getting hurt every time that I change the diaper and is very good to treat the skin when it is already sensitive. This container allows an easy apply.