Penny Lane Organics Cleansing Milk and Makeup Remover
Good

Penny Lane Organics Cleansing Milk and Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #654 out of 1082 in Facial Cleansers

March 06, 2017

I loveee that this product is made with all natural and organic ingredients! It is great for removing makeup and very moisturizing for the winter months. Too heavy for summer months though.

June 01, 2014

My sister is a huge fan of everything Penny Lane Organics and she's been using their deodorants, makeup remover, facial cleanser, creams, shampoos, etc for many years but I tend to stick with my 'true and tested" - stuff I've been using since grade 9 (or earlier in some cases :-) but when she stayed last month for few days at our place she made me try her facial cleanser and I immediately loved it. It's silky, smooth and it didn't irritate my skin nor it made it feel dry. I was amazed how good it felt on my face and it removed all my makeup quickly and easily. My skin felt so nice that I felt I didn't need to put a cream afterwards (but I did - it's a habit). Strongly recommend it to all. And excellent price too. It comes in a large 250 ml bottle and my sister tells me it lasts a long time. I have my own now and it looks like it will last at least 3-4 months and at $17 a bottle - that's a fantastic value.

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic