Pepperidge Farm Sweet Crisps — Chocolate

Pepperidge Farm Sweet Crisps — Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #1809 out of 2367 in Grocery

April 01, 2015

I got a bag of these free with a FPC and I like them. They are crunchy, chocolatey and not too sweet. I like how they're low cal and low fat but I don't like the price. Too pricey for too little product in my opinion. I'd rather bake my own treats and spend my extra cash on my kids, beauty products or shoes.

February 01, 2015

Rich chocolate flavour and a nice crunch. I enjoyed it when looking for a sweet snack. I appreciated the opportunity to try it for free through Checkout 51's offers.

January 26, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised my these. Didn't know what I was expecting when I got them. They had a great chocolate taste that I didnt find too sweet. Its taste reminded me of truffles. My kids and I enjoyed this as a nice treat.

January 23, 2015

I purchased the chocolate sweet crisps and they have such a rich dark chocolate taste that lingers in your mouth. The sweet and light dusting of sugared cocoa powder on each crisp gives them an added amount of goodness. A great snack with only 90 calories per 20 crisps.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts