3.6/5
Pepsi Lime Reviews
#233 in Soft Drinks

June 09, 2017

Im not a Pop person but it is nice to have a cold one occassionally. Tastes like Pepsi and fresh Lime. I wouldnt think of putting Lime with Pepsi until it came out in these cans, they are actually good. Dont ruin the flavor of regular Pepsi. Same dark color, nice fizz, refreshing taste

May 04, 2017

Cher mais bon .. Un goût comme de rafraîchissement jen nest pas trouver par chez moi dernièrement mais messemble avec l'été qui senviens sa serais bon sa ;)

March 31, 2017

I find the lime flavour very refreshing in this Pepsi product. Perfect for a hot summer night. I wonder if the company will ever try a watermelon version of Pepsi...it could be interesting.

March 31, 2017

I'm a diehard Pepsi fan, at least when it comes to the cola options. However, I don't like any cola or pop as much as I like Pepsi Lime. The extra citrus flavour in it makes it a different experience, and I'm a huge fan of it. It makes it taste so much more summery, and it's something I'd recommend to my friends who like Pepsi for sure.

1.7/5

March 31, 2017

eurk...je n'ai jamais gouté à de quoi d'aussi mauvais, je ne rachèterai plus jamais je pensais me faire des cuba libre (rhum coke et lime) avec mais c'était une mauvaise idée ark.

February 28, 2017

This drink just ruined my tastebuds after one sip. For me personally I do love pepsi but with no other flavor. So this is a no go for myself and family. Some others may acquire this yucko taste.

1.7/5

January 26, 2017

Je ne suis pas très changement de goût pour une liqueur et encore moins dans un Pepsi. Je n'ai pas vraiment adore le mixte des deux mélange. Ce n'est pas quelque chose que je racheté

January 13, 2017

This is definitely my favourite pop. Whether I'm drinking it along or using it as a mix in other drinks it's my go to. Same great Pepsi taste with the perfect amount of lime.

January 06, 2017

I absolutely hate Pepsi. But splash some lime in there, I can handle a can. I like the flavour of this especially with rum but otherwise I prefer coke as to me this is less carbonated and watery in comparison.
    I recommend this flavour only if the coke version isn't available.

March 18, 2016

I love Pepsi! It is our go to pop in our household and we always get Pepsi lime when its available. It's a refreshing drink anytime. I would definitely recommend this product.