Physician Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 572 in Blush

Ultra-soft and blendable blushing powder features a fresh and vibrant mix of blushing tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy glow. Multi-reflective pearls provide a soft iridescence to highlight contour and add radiance to cheeks. Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.

May 01, 2017

Physicians formula is a good brand period . I've had this blush for awhile and I love it . I like that I can use it for blush and I can use it for eyeshadow as well . It's buildable so it can be pretty sheer or I can make it darker if I choose . It's such a pretty colour .

April 07, 2017

I have the mood boosting blush and love it! For very fair skin, the blush complements my skin tone perfectly and I can choose, based on what part of the compact I pull from, how "blush" of a colour I want! With a heavier and darker makeup for nights out, I focus more on the dark pink, whereas for my fresh "barely there" daytime look, I can pull a lighter shade of the blush for a more subtle look. This powder stays on all day and the company doesn't test on animals!!!!!!

January 03, 2017

This blush has a really nice colour to it, and it really buildable. The first layer goes on quite sheer, which is nice if you are trying for a softer and less dramatic look. It can also become quite a bit more dramatic if you take the time to add an additional layer or two.

It is quite a shimmery blush, which means it doesn't do a very natural look, but it is still a nice colour for those less dramatic looks. It would also work quite well as a highlight.

I really like that it is not ALL pink, because I find it can be too harsh and fake looking to get a fully pink blush. The appearance of the blush is really cute, and I like having it in my bag.

I do not particularly like the brush that comes with it, I almost feel it's a bit wasteful because I would never use that brush and every time you buy the blush you're getting another one that you'll soon throw out.

January 03, 2017

I really like this product. It is part of my daily routine. They are different types of pink in a box which makes it perfect on the skin. There is some sparkles in it.

December 06, 2016

i see physicians formula all the time at winners, so i decided to try this blush out, because i liked that it wasn't all just pink, so it doesn't give off as much of a fake too pink look when used, although you have to be very careful and have a light hand when applying, i find that i don't use it as often because the bit of sparkle to it interrupts the glow from my glow kit

December 06, 2016

This is a really fun blush and its pigments really. Lend well on my face giving me control of the. Lush and the. Lush doesn't overpower my face. I am In Love with all of the blushes in the physicians formula line. This on is so cute, it's got a mix of shades in one so once you get it on your blush brush its shade is slightly different than what you would expect in a good way. The other shades in the hearts other than the pink help tone down the pink. I really like the shade too, I can see it matching a variety of skin tones due to its shade and easy blending capabilities. You can have it as dramatic or natural looking as you would like. It lasts all day. Once it's on it is there to stay.

November 10, 2016

I really liked this cute blush. At first look at the brush that came with it, it looked kinda cheap and I thought it will not give a good glow or not work at all. I have the Natural shade and it works well for my medium tone.

It smells really good and it can be a nice highlighter too.

April 21, 2016

Wow! This blush is amazing. I was blending a highlight and a blusher, but now I have the perfect blended color. The light scent of violets is subtle as you apply the blush and is immediately un-noticeable. Worth every penny!

February 11, 2016

Love love love blush.. Its looks soft and smooth. Its looks fresh. Its make me happy glowing.Its one and only product when it comes to blush I like it.

April 01, 2015

Really beautiful blushes that add such a pretty flush of colour to the cheeks!