• Physicians Formula Aragan oil
  • Physicians Formula Aragan oil

Physicians Formula Aragan oil Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 1311 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 07, 2017

Wow une huile multies tâches qui prend soins de ma peau mes cheveux mes ongles .Et le format est très grand en comparaison à d'autres produits de marques . Un must à avoir

November 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la marque physicians formula. Produit de bonne qualité à prix quand même abordable. Cette huile est parfaite pour la peau et les cheveux.

November 03, 2016

I am a Physicians formula fanatic, I think I have every product they offer. This is an amazing seru/oil. I use at night before bed and let it work its magic. It does not make your face oily, I think it has healing properties and actually gets absorbed into your skin. I was worried about my oily t zone but it did not make it worse. It is a great product that will brighten skin, make you appear more youthful and help combat dry skin and premature aging.

November 03, 2016

I was surprised at how well this works for my face. I have dry skin with oiliness in my T-zone. I always thought oils would make my skin oily. Well, I was wrong. This moisturized and balanced my skin wonderfully. I apply it before bed after I cleanse my face. It feels greasy at first, which took some getting used to. But I wake up in the morning with great skin. I love it.

April 01, 2016

This is the best Argan oil I have ever tried. My skin was looking awesome within using it only a few times. After a week my husband asked if I was wearing makeup my skin was looking so good. Skin glows. I used it on my face but you could use it anywhere. Face, body, hair, etc. Excellent product in a very nice bottle. Highly recommend!!

April 29, 2015

Not as strong as the josie maran one but a much cheaper alternative that still does a pretty good job

April 26, 2015

Love these kinds of oils and this one seems to be a very good one but honestly I do not feel a big diffrence then a cheaper one you could get

March 05, 2015

Formula: Oil is lightweight, non-greasy with rapid absorption. It doesn't have the usual nutty scent I've experienced with other Argan oils, it's unscented in my opinion. I used it everywhere on hair, nails, face, but since the bottle is small I'm saving this for facial use only. It's a decent product with a beautiful reusable glass bottle. The shimmer formula is the same except for the sparkles. The glitter is fine and doesn't make you look like a disco ball. The price point is a good value and it would be really great to see this in a larger size since it's for all over use.