Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask
Amazing

Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask Reviews

Ranked #500 out of 627 in Conditioner

A staple at top salons, this aromatic formula, enriched with jojoba oil and guar gum, that instantly moisturizes, softens, and detangles without weighing hair down. A unique concentration of angelica root extract (75%) and essential oil of sweet orange impart shine, vitality, elasticity, and manageability. For more information, please visit http://www.sephora.com.

July 26, 2011

This a good product but its on the pricey side. The results are ok, it leaves my hair smooth and gives me just enough conditioning without weighing my hair down, but I am not sure its worth the price. I generally love Phyto products, and every now and then I splurge on them as I do love the results. This mask being one of the highlights of their line.

March 25, 2011

I have thick, naturally curly hair which is not relaxed or chemically treated. I was looking for a deep conditioning product for my hair similar to the Moroccanoil Hair mask. I decided to try Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask.

How did I use it? As a deep conditioning hair treatment; applied, left in for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinsed thoroughly.

The mask comes packaged in an easy-to-use tub and consists of a medium consistency, cream-based formula. It has a very pleasant citrus-like scent which makes it refreshing to use. It also leaves your hair smelling lovely. I didn't experience and instant silkening and moisturized feel to my hair when I applied Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask. That's what I expected after using Moroccanoil's hair mask. Nonetheless, I let the treatment sit on my hair for about 15 minutes. When I rinsed it out of my hair it still did not feel a silkening and moisturized sensation. My hair was not easy to detangle, either. It didn't style any differently either. At this point, I'm still hooked to Moroccanoil Hair mask.

Pros:
    smells great
    great packaging
    doesn't weigh down hair

Cons:
    very expensive
    not detangling
    is not ultra-moisturizing and/or silkening