Pillsbury Pizza Pops, pepperoni and bacon Reviews

Ranked #1567 out of 2380 in Grocery

February 13, 2017

Pizza pops! These are a good snack when you run out of time to prep something with fresh ingredients.
    I love the dough. The combination of pepperoni and bacon cannot be beat. Not something I purchase regularly though because it lacks nutritional value.

February 03, 2017

Yummy in my Tummy!! These pizza pops never get old. I have been eating these since I was a young kid and till this day I still snack on them. My son also enjoys having these as well but I tend not too buy them that often as they aren't they healthiest thing but better than eating candy/pop. I love how they are stuffed with tons of cheese and has quite abit of pepperoni in it. I never taste the bacon so maybe there isn't quite as much in them. Just be careful when taking them out of the microwave they are super super hot and can burn little ones mouths pretty easily. You can buy a box for 3.99$ at Walmart, Superstore, Sobey/Safeway, Coop, Just about anywhere. One thing I wish they had was a "calorie wise" option with less calories/fat/sodium as its pretty high in all those.

June 29, 2016

Oh boy! I can't keep these in my home. This is my son's go to snack after school and on weekends. He would live on them if I let him! They are not for me but my son and his friends can't get enough of em!

2.7/5

May 09, 2016

I used to love these but I don't know if it's that my tastes have changed or if they changed the recipe for the crust but I now find them way too sweet.

2.7/5

January 22, 2016

This usually goes on sale at about $2 for 400g size package, so it is perfect for snacks. The fillings taste good but the crust is not crispy or flaky, and I dislike that because it even turns rubbery when it cools to eating(cooler) temperature.

December 14, 2015

These make great snacks for after school. I don't buy them often though. They are easy to prepare and convenient!

March 15, 2015

Still a family favorite. My kids ate these as an after school snack and my grandkids eat them too. So easy for them to prepare. Just pop in the microwave. I like them too!

March 15, 2015

Pillsbury Pizza Pops are so yummy and they are the perfect quick lunch to have in a rush or to bring to work. I love the filling inside, it is always so delicious and cheesy.

1.5/5

March 14, 2015

Pasty. Bland. Bad sauce. Not sure what happened to the pizza pops I grew up on. Change it he recipe back please!

1.0/5

March 14, 2015

My first try eating pillsbury pizza pops in about a year, the company changed the flavour, the cheese doesnt stretch, and now when microwaving they don't pop open when they're finished anymore. They just blow up and create his creepy vomit like texture inside.
    It's highly disappointing, I grew up eating these. In my 21 years of life they never changed flavour till recently. Also, the pastry seems cheap, it almost had he texture of plastic.
    Pizza pops used to have stretchy cheese, a soft flour like pastry with a nice amount of high quality filling. Now they're honestly crap. A big downer

Jennxo420 added a new review for
    McDonald's Chicken Nugget

Jennxo420 added a new review for
    Victor & Rolf BonBon

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Miller Genuine Draft

girlrudy added a new review for
    Freixenet