Pine-Sol Reviews

April 14, 2017

My mom used to use Pine-Sol to clean. She had a lot of kids coming in and out of that house and sometimes it wasn't pretty. It cleaned things up very well and made the house smell nice! I've even used it a few times in my own house!

April 13, 2017

I clean houses for a living, but I always try products out at my home first. I love using Pine Sol for cleaning laminate, tile and vinyl flooring. It does a great job, and I love all the different scent options. My clients are happy too with the job it does, and how their home smells after I've cleaned! This is really one of my favorite cleaning products! :)

April 12, 2017

I love Pinesol, it just has so many uses. I just love the fresh clean smell it gives my home. My mother always used it when I was growing up and now I am going continue using it myself. I haven't tried the new scents yet, but I would like to give lavender a try.

April 05, 2017

have tried a few different fragrances and they all smell great. Washing the floors with it makes the whole house smell great . Works well when I washed the walls also.

April 04, 2017

Love this for making the floors smell super cleann!! Its also very effective at keeping spiders away!! Huge bonus! (Bugs dont like this smell!!) tip i learned working in parks! Lol

April 03, 2017

J'utilise Pine-sol depuis des années pour laver mes plancher et mes murs et j'adore le résultat. Ça sent frais dans la maison et je sent que les surface sont laver en profondeur. Mon odeur préféré est à l'orange, j'aimerai seulement que toute les odeur " tue les bactéries " comme le pine-sol original

April 03, 2017

I used to use this product all the time until I decided to replace it with another product. It always left the floors and walls really clean but I found the smell to be slightly overpowering unfortunately. Love that it did a fabulous job but I always had to open a window while using it.

March 23, 2017

When it comes to cleaning floors or wiping walls, Pine-sol is my go to cleaner. My preferred pine-sol scent is the original. .I like knowing that I am killing germs around the house. I also love the smell of pine .

March 14, 2017

We use this on our floors. We love the smell. It gets the job done and price is ok. We enjoy the orange scent for the smell. Purple not to bad either. Gets the floors clean and shiny what more could you want

March 08, 2017

I grew up with Pine-Sol, my parents owned a resort growing up, every Saturday morning mom and I along with the cleaning crew would clean out all the cottages. She swore by Pine-sol, so that was one of our main cleaning products, it would tackle easy messes right up to the messes some fishermen would leave behind, plus it eliminated some of the most unpleasant odors. Now as an adult, every time I bring out the pine-sol to wash the floors I am reminded of my childhood and the one place that holds a piece of my heart!