4.9/5
Pixi Beauty Glow Mist Reviews

Good - 0

October 04, 2019

Must Have for Glowy Skin!

Glowy sprays are a hit or miss for me because I find not a lot of them give me the glow I want or doesn't do anything. This however is the best one I've tried, Gives a nice glow without being too subtle or greasy looking and hydrates the face. The smell is interesting, kinda like cooking spices. Remember to shake it before use because the oils will separate.

September 22, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Absolutely💘 this product

This is my first and only (so far) mist product! Never used a mist before I received this in a glam bag plus a few months back and figured I would try it out! Now I’m never looking back I use this at least 2-3 times a day! When I’m a little overheated 🥵, when I’m feeling tired 😴, and even just to hold my makeup 💄! I spray a few pumps across my face and it lays nice and lightly gives me a slight glow and feels amazing! The feel and smell of the mist is instantly refreshing! Love it and Pixi brand I wonderful as well def recommend

August 31, 2019
    New York, United States

Best setting dewy spray you'll ever find !

As soon as your makeup is all complete spray this all over your face (shake well first) then pat it into your skin with a damp beauty blender !!! You will thank me later because this last step in my makeup routine makes my skin look dewy snf most of all takes the look of cake face away or any powder that u used prior!!

August 20, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Love this

This mist keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day and doesn't cause my makeup to run also gives me a glowy hydrated look. It's quite pricey but worth it

July 23, 2019

this product is must have for me.

This product is soo good. Im on my 2nd bottle this time. I really love the glow this gave me. I use this after my makeup some time but most of the time when I applied no makeup because is make my dull skin into glowy skin which i love.

July 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

😍

I use this for everything-
    For a moisture boost when I wake up in the morning, to help set my makeup, to refresh and cool down during the day, and to layer for extra moisture during my skincare routine in the evening.
    Its foolproof to use- give it a quick shake to combine the two phases, and then spray away!

March 19, 2019

Another fantastic find from Pixi!

I absolutely love all of the Pixi products I have tried so far. This mist gives my skin a fresh finish after applying my makeup. I was a little worried because I have oily, acne prone skin and most products like this make me break out, but it doesn't.

January 29, 2019

AMAZING!!

Amazing moisturizer for applying before my primer & foundation. Super light mist to keep my skin moisturized all day. My foundation looks smoother and doesnt become oily. I have sensitive acne prone skin and it doesnt make me break out! Love it!

July 04, 2018

Perfect Pick-me Up for Skin

This is the perfect, refreshing face mist for your skin! I have used this both under and over makeup and it adds a glow that makes your skin look so healthy ! I especially love it during the summer months when the heat and humidity takes a toll on my skin and it needs some hydration.

The mist is very find so it sprays evenly and does not disrupt my makeup. This is also really nice for no makeup days when you want your skin to look refreshed and awake.

Really love this mist and it is perfect for adding hydration to my dry skin and giving me a glow !