Playtex Diaper Genie Portable Bag Dispenser
Good

Playtex Diaper Genie Portable Bag Dispenser Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 134 in Diaper Pails and Refills

April 13, 2017

The Diaper genie portable dispenser is perfect for on the go when they've got to go!

The bags lock out the scent very well and the dispenser works well.

Easy open and easy refills.
    I recommend this to anyone who leaves the house with their diaper clad bundle!

January 24, 2017

Truly love these bags ! I clip it on my diaper bag and go !

I never have to worry about needing a place to put my dirty diapers or wipes when Im out and not at home

The size is absolutely perfect , not too big and not small at all!

February 12, 2016

I love this product, clip it on my diaper bag and go, i love the fact that if am on the go or especially visiting my friends and family if my baby make a poo poo i can feel confident putting the diaper in these little portable bags before i put it in the garbage knowing the whole washroom won't be smelly!

January 27, 2016

Inexpensive, easy to put into a diaper bag pocket and so great to have when you are out and about and baby has a poopy diaper!

December 20, 2015

We attach his to our diaper bag and it is very handy to have. My dad really appreciates me having it too so I don't leave stinky diapers in his garbage can. It is pretty inexpensive too.

September 19, 2015

I love this product ! I always have it in my diaper back and it's perfect for when we travel and we don't have access to a garbage or when we go to friends and we don't wanna stink their house ! it's really handy to have

December 04, 2014

These travel bags come with a little dispenser you can buy refills for. These are amazing! Any time I am in a public place with no access to put a diaper in the garbage I use one and tie it up. They are also great for dirty onesies and jammies when on the go. AMAZING, love!… and it attaches beautifully to the diaper bag.