4.1/5
Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System Reviews

3.2/5

April 08, 2020

You won't get a hollywood smile

It was my first experience in whitening teeth. I used the gel and the rinse everyday in mornings and evening for two weeks. At first I left the gel in for 5 minutes, but for me that wasn’t enough, because I couldn’t see any (even small) changes. Then I increased the time to 7-8 minutes. During those two weeks and after my teeth were feeling good, the enamel wasn't damaged and the sensitivity didn't increase. The changes in color were small, just a few tones. Unfortunately, as soon as I stopped using this kit, the condition of the teeth returned to the previous one.

June 16, 2017

The easiest and safest way to whiten your teeth

This is the absolute best whitening system that I have ever used. I can't use crest white strips as my teeth are far too sensitive. This is completely fine for sensitive teeth, and after one use, you can see a huge difference. When I use it, I just brush my teeth, and then put the whitening gel on the mouth guard and put it in before my shower. I keep it in during the whole duration of my shower and take it out after and use the mouth rinse provided afterwards. This is honestly the best whitening system I have ever had and I've tried so many!