Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Reviews

Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser is no ordinary cleanser – it’s actually 50% moisturizer. This classic cream cleans deep into your pores to remove dirt, makeup residue and even waterproof mascara while infusing your skin with vital moisture. Get clean, soft and glowing skin, all in one easy application. Dermatologically tested, this cleanser is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is safe even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

July 21, 2016

I live by this cream cleanser! I use it for removing my makeup and its the only cleanser that removes absolutely everything and without difficulty. The cream acts almost like oil and the makeup just slides right off while still gently moisturizing instead of applying harsh chemicals.

June 30, 2016

I like to use the cold cream to help remove my makeup at the end of the day. I use a wet cloth to pull some cold cream out of the container and rub it all over my face and eyes. I can then rinse the cloth and rinse my face and all my makeup is gone.

June 29, 2016

So many people rave about this product, which is why I picked it up in the first place, but my high hopes were shot down after using it a couple times and realizing how inconvenient it was for me to use it. When I cleanse my face, I usually do it in the shower, but this product requires you to have dry hands and face and to work it on like an oil-gel makeup dissolver. It did get my makeup off but left a slick film on my face, so I had to use another cleanser to get everything off. This is one of those products that really depend on the person and their preferences in cleansers, and personally, I prefer to stick to cleansers that I can use in the shower/ with my clarisonic. If you're a fan of cleansing oils/creams, you'll love this.

June 29, 2016

This product has been a household favorite for as long as I can remember. It's relatively cheap, effective and has a great scent. I can't say enough good things about the product!

June 29, 2016

This is a timeless product, passed down from generation to generation. It works super well and has a nice calming effect when applied at night. It has a great scent as well.

June 29, 2016

This is a very affordable cream from the drugstore. It works wonders and is great quality. It is not my everyday cream but I don't have to feel bad when I use it.

June 29, 2016

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser is a great classic cleanser that is always reliable and works so good. It leaves your skin feeling bright, hydrated and not greasy. Plus its priced just right!

I LOVE this cream !!

it leaves my skin feeling soooo amazingly smooth and fresh and clean !!

I love to use it after I wash my make up off and when i wake up in the morning !

June 29, 2016

I like this facial cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I know I am doing something good for my skin when I use this product as it gets to all the dirt and cleans out my pores!

June 29, 2016

An old reliable . Been using this when my grandma was alive. Its one of the best on the market. Ask yourself one question..if.it was so good back then when it was found in every household 50 years ago why is so good today. Excellent product.