Popsicle Revello Chocolate Coated Frozen Dessert Bars

Popsicle Revello Chocolate Coated Frozen Dessert Bars Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 450 in Ice Cream

March 15, 2017

These are such a classic ice cream treat. I can remember having these often in the summer when I was a kid. Great crunch from the chocolate and a delicious vanilla ice cream center. Still just as good to this day!

July 31, 2016

My kids love these. They are not too sweet, what I usually find in frozen chocolate bars, though sweet enough for kids to love. Great treat on a hot day!

June 27, 2016

These have been around for so long and still taste just as good as they did when I was a kid. I bought a box last week as I haven't had them for so long and I quite enjoyed them. It is nice on a hot summer day or even a cold winter night,

May 17, 2016

These are another classic that everyone has tryed before, i like how the chocolate is crunchy on the outside and creamy vanilla ice in the centre, Good on a hot day

April 14, 2016

Love these! Classic treat, the mix of chocolate and vanilla is awesome. I like the texture switch between hard chocolate and creamy ice cream. perfect during summer.

February 18, 2016

So yummy! Love biting into the bar and feeling the texture of the hard chocolate break on my teeth, then feel the melty cold ice cream inside. Delicious.

December 19, 2015

I love trying to play the game with myself where I attempt to get the chocolate shell off of the ice cream without smashing it into pieces. Now I have separating the sides from each other down to an art. The chocolate is always perfectly sweet and the ice cream is the perfect softness.

July 23, 2015

When biting into it, you get a crunch from the chocolate. The chocolate is light.

July 01, 2015

These are by far one of my absolute favourite summer time treats! I love the crunchy chocolate exterior and then you break into it with your teeth and the soft vanilla ice cream in the middle just melts in your mouth. Perfect texture of crunchy and soft.

June 25, 2015

One of my faves, nice crunchy chocolate shell and vanilla ice cream in the middle.