Post Sugar Crisp Cereal Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #277 out of 399 in Cereal

June 01, 2017

This cereal has a crispy sweet outside and a soft inside. I love the puffed wheat texture and the sweetness of the taste. These taste great with milk, and they make the milk taste sweet and delicious. These do get mushy if they left in the milk too long, from my experience.

May 21, 2017

As a kid sugar crisp was my favorite and as an adult its still my favorite. I make sure to always have a box in the house for me and now my grandkids..

February 10, 2016

These are so so good. I love the crispy outside and soft inside. They have just the right amount of sweetness. I eat these just on their own!

July 07, 2015

Had this a lot as a kid. Really enjoyed the sweetness of this cereal!

1.7/5

July 04, 2015

Je n'ai pas aimé ce produit ; la céréale goûte je sais pas trop quoi ( un petit goût de brûlée ) j'ai l'impression de ne manger que de l'air en plus elles sont pas bonnes et la texture une fois mélanger avec du lait donne l'impression de mangé à chat . Bref souvent moins $ que les autres marques mais ça en vaut pas la peine . Très pauvre côté goût .

March 20, 2015

Used to have this as a kid and I re-bought it because it was super cheap (in the US). Love the puffed wheat and sweetness.

0.5/5

March 19, 2015

when i was a kid i didnt mind eating this at times for left a weird feeling on my tounge. as an adult i dont like it at all.

2.3/5

March 18, 2015

Now this is one cereal that I really don't like. This cereal consists of sweetened puffed wheat. I don't like the feel of the puffs once they're in my mouth. I find that they get mushy fast. Not a fan favourite.

What's Your Favorite?