PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Delicious and filling!

If you are like me and have a sweet tooth but still like to watch how much sugar you are taking in? This bar is amazing! Not only do you get the protein factor but it tastes great! I would still only eat these when I get a craving for a chocolate bar or something that is not as good for you. Definitely recommend this to everyone!

March 19, 2018

Tout d'abord j'adore que ces barres soit fait uniquement dingredient végétal et vegetalien. De plus, le mélange du sucre sale donne un gout vraiment intéressant et délicieux. J'ai beaucoup aimé pouvoir les essayé et j'en rachèterait très probablement !

March 19, 2018

Great flavour combo, high fat content

I received this bar in exchange for an honest review.

These vegan protein snack bars are a good option for those who don't consume any animal products (incl dairy) but want the convenience of a higher protein snack that is ready-to-go. The flavour and consistency were good.

Personally, I found that they contained a bit too many calories and fat for such a small bar.

1.2/5

Avec moins de sel svp

Je suis déçu en j’aime ce genre de produit mais un peu trop salé pour moi je n’ ai pas l’habitude d’en manger autant mais par contre une très bonne source de fer. La texture est agréable en bouche!

March 19, 2018

Glad to see more Vegan options from Powerbar!

This bar kept me full for a decent amount of time. I did like the bar overall and would purchase them again. The caramel cashew bar was my preferred flavor out of the bars. I liked that these were vegan and quite tasty with the chocolate drizzle on top. I didn't get a strong almond flavor, but i did see them throughout the whole bar. The bar is quite crispy and the base is mostly crispy rice, it adds a stronger texture. I did find the bars a bit sweet, but if that is no issue for you - you will enjoy them. I can't wait to see these in costco!

March 19, 2018

I tried but I found the bars a little hard to chew.

I prefer a more chewy bar. I liked the flavor of these just a little on the hard side. It would be nice if there could be a sugar free version with less additives.

Another Great Product!

The taste of these Power bars are extremely satisfing.

They are great for my on the go lifestyle and my husband and I enjoy them a lot.

The almond and sea salt is very delicious and definitely will be in the market to purchase more.

March 19, 2018

Really? It’s a protein bar?!?

Ok first of Wow, this is amazing thank you for letting me review this free.
    I wasn’t expecting how good these are.
    No bad after tast no funny tast just yummy goodness.
    I’ll definitely will be buying these all the time.

March 19, 2018

Je vais définitivement en acheter à nouveau

J'ai reçu gratuitement 2 Powerbar Amandes,sel de mer et chocolat noir. Tout d'abord je dois dire que j'ai beaucoup aimé le goût et qu'elle me permettre de ne pas avoir faim jusqu'au prochain repas.

March 19, 2018

PowerBar Plant Protein = delish!

This snack bar offers both the sweet and saltiness you'd want in a bar. It satisfied my hunger, tasted great and has no artificial sweeteners! Would absolutely buy it and recommend to anyone who likes snacking on a granola bars.