PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 26, 2018

A great option for protein that doesn't taste like sand

Great tasting bars packed with protein, though the chocolate raises the calories and carb counts higher than I'd like.

Competitors named for Rocky outcroppings taste like dirty sand, and so in comparison these are incredible.

Recommend during/after intense/ling exercise sessions. Perfect for hiking.

Tasty Snack

I received the PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate to try from ChickAdvisor. The bar is great when I am on the go and makes an excellent snack before working out. I like that it is non-GMO and contains no artificial flavourings! I would definitely recommend this!

PowerBar Plant Protein ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE

PowerBar Plant Protein ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE it's an excellent on the go snack! I just put mines in the bag and waited for the right moment to try it and let me tell you that it tastes amazing, it's like eating a chocolate bar, only that it has much more nutrients and it gives you energy for a longer period of time. It's important noticing that PowerBar Plant Protein is GMO free, which is very important for me, and contains no artificial sweeteners.
    I would definitely recommend PowerBar Plant Protein, you have to try it.

Too Salty!

I received this bar to test for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I was a bit skeptical of the taste and texture of the bar.
    I'm happy about the fact that it is full of nutritional value though and there's no animal products in the making of the bars at all! The taste is ok, but there's too much salt between the sea salt and dark chocolate. The texture of the bar was too grainy, like sand, and the chocolate had the consistency of wax. I will not purchase this particular flavor of these bars.

i loved this snack bar

I got to try the POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE from PowerBar for free. Over all it was very good snack bar. It was sweet and salty, a nice balance. Its nutritional value was fairly good,
    I was really happy with the ingredients, all natural all plant based. amazing!!
    Other than that i would recommend purchasing this snack bar.
    This is a great go to and on the go snack, keep one in my purse from now on. i would recommend this bar to everyone.

Works for me!

The taste of this almond, sea salt and dark chocolate protein bar is pretty good and I have tried a lot of protein bars, shakes, smoothies, etc. I find this does not have a strong “protein” taste. The PowerBars are like a delicious treat for me with the chocolate in it. They have less calories than my regular protein bar but more sugar (10 grams), although there are no artificial sweeteners. I also like how these are gluten free. I have no preference for either #PowerBarPlantProtein flavours because I find both of them to be similiar. I will purchase these as one of my regular protein bars in the future. #gotitfree from @ChickAdvisor and @PowerBarCanada

J'ADORE

Grâce à ChickAdvisor j'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement les barres Powerbar aux amandes, sel de mer et chocolat noir. C'est cette saveur que j'ai préféré. Le goût est délicieux. J'en ai pris juste avant mon entrainement de course et je me suis senti soutenu tout au long. Vraiment bon!

Delish!

I guess when I thought of plants I thought of something that wouldn't taste all that great. I was completely wrong. These taste like a normal granola bar, have great texture and are very satisfying. A handbag staple for sure. If anything they might be a bit too sweet but that made feel like I was eating something I shouldn't be instead of something good for me :) I got these for free for my honest review.

March 26, 2018

Super tasty and full of proteins!

I really liked the Powerbar Plant Protein Almond, sea salt and dark chocolate bar. It was super tasty (I loved the sea salt taste and it was truly necessary otherwise it would have been too sweet for my taste!), chewy and nutritious. I loved that it had 10g of protein per bar , no artificial sweeteners and that it was certified vegan (I have a lot of vegan friends who are always looking for tasty snacks and it's great to be able to recommend this bar to them!). My only concern with this bar is that it was high in sugar (10g per bar) otherwise it was great and I'm sure I'll be buying it again. Great product! #GotItFree

Great!

I would definitely buy this protein bar! It tasted great - sweet and texture like a granola bar :)

I received this bar for free as part of ChickAdvisor's product review club.