PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 01, 2018

Yum! A delicious snack!

I received the Powerbar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate from ChickAdvisor for free, so I could try it and share my thoughts. I eat protein bars regularly, but those I consume as meal replacements tend to have about 20g of protein. This bar contains 10g of protein. It also has 230 calories, 13g of fat, 190mg of sodium, and 10g of sugar. It was quite tasty. It had a great chewy texture and was filling for a snack. The one suggestion I had would be to lower the sugar content. It was sweeter than necessary. In general, I would not hesitate to buy it in the future.

April 01, 2018

Super yummy

The PowerBar Plant Protein in almond, sea salt and dark chocolate I received free from Chick Advisor was fantastic! It had great flavour and crunch. It was not overly sweet. It’s a snack that hits the spot & keeps you going. I would definitely recommend these and purchase them for my home.

March 31, 2018

Good

I really enjoyed the added salt because the bar is a little too sweet. It is good but I wish there was more chocolate. The texture of the bar is chewy and crispy.

Best protein bar EVER

After getting 4 bars from Chick Advisor to review #gotitfree I now have a new protein bar in my house.

The Almond, Sea salt and Dark Chocolate protein bars are a total treat! Sweet, crunchy, and oh, so satisfying. They can be a bit hard if thwy are in your lunchbox in the fridge, but then you just eat it slower and enjoy it longer.

I have already bought a supersized box from Costco!!

Loved it!

This bar was really tasty! After eating the first one, I was really looking forward to having it again. It also provided a great energy boost, and held me over between the main meals.

March 31, 2018

Who doesn't love almonds and dark chocolate

This is packed with good almond and dark chocolate flavour.a great high protein, low sugar, low carb bar out on the market. This bar is a great value bar I won't bother with any other. I didn't like the odd aftertaste I got with this flavour but it may have been the quinoa. I real like that they are high in dietary fibre. I believe these bars are a perfect healthy snack food for the family. I'm so great full I #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor and was able to share them with my family and friends.

1.8/5

Awful

The first bite I took, had me wanting to throw it away but because I was given it free to try, I had another bite. I couldn't deal with the weird texture and it left a weird after taste. This is not for me.

The taste is everything

I absolutely loved the protein bars. I’m normally not a big fan of protein bars but these taste amazing almost like a fancy granola bar. My kids also loved them. I’ll definitely be getting more of these

Protein packed granola bar

This bar tasted like a medley of a protein bar and granola bar. It had a dense, chewy texture which was very welcome. It has a better texture than a regular protein bar - I loved the nutty crunch from the almonds. I found it had a protein powder aftertaste which is the only minus.

This would be handy to have on the go or as a post-workout snack. I think this is quite a unique product!

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor review program.

Different but Good

I #gotitfree as part of product review club. I never heard of plant protein before and was bit skeptical of the taste. Looking at the ingredients, plant protein seems to be a marketing play, as it's mostly nuts. The combination of sweet and salt is good and I will take these on hiking trips for their great protein content and nutritional value.