PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 02, 2018

Delicious and fuelling

Wow! What a treat. It amazes me how good it tastes and how healthy it is. The texture is both chewy yet crispy. There's just enough sweetness and flavour (not too sweet nor bland). There is also 10g of protein in each bar. I love this almond, sea salt and dark chocolate flavour and will definitely be recommending this and buying lots more! Thanks to ChickAdvisor I #GotItFree to try but all opinions are my own.

Great on-the-go snack!

I got the opportunity to try Powerbar plant protein for free and it happened to be a great snack when you're running late and/ or need to be filled for a while.
    Some protein bars have 20g of sugar and the ones with the higher protein content can come unsweetened but they don't taste very good; the protein content of this snack lies in the middle with 10g and doesn't taste too bad because of the dark chocolate!
    I haven't seen it in Canadian stores so I can't comment on the price but overall, it's a convenient way to get some protein on-the-go :)

April 01, 2018

I would definitely recommend this everyone!

I recieved this product for free from ChickAdvisor. I love it that it's not so sweet considering it has chocolate on it. The chocolate, almonds & sea salt flavor balance each other out. It satisfies my hunger. I ate it in between breakfast and lunch and it keeps my energy going during the busiest time of the day!

Soooo Goood!!!!!!

I am a total sucker for anything dark chocolate and sea salt. So this bar is already a big hit with me. I love the flavour and the nutritional value. It was a perfect part of a light on the go breakfast for me. And as soon as I can find them in stores, I'll be stocking up on them!

I got these free for testing purposes from chickAdvisor.

April 01, 2018

Tasty chocolate almond protein bar that I would buy again!

After receiving the Powerbar Plant Protein bar in almond, I was skeptical about trying it as I have had protein bars that weren't the best tasting in the past, but was eager to try as the flavor sounded good and I liked that it was non-GMO and free of artificial ingredients. After tasting it for the first time as a snack, I was sold! It was great tasting and I was full for hours. This is a protein bar that I would buy again and would tell all my friends about.

Very delicious!

I love just about anything plant protein based and these Powerbars are nothing short of amazing! They taste delicious, are satisfying and filled me right up! My husband even stole one from
    Me and couldn’t stop Raving about them! It’s hard To find a tasty protein bar but this one did the trick. The only problem is it has More sugar than I’d like in a protein bar but other than that it was yummy!

April 01, 2018

Would buy again as part of nutritional snack!

I was lucky to try the Powerbar Plant Protein Bar in Chocolate Almond Sea Salt as part of the XY Stuff Club. I'm not a big fan of protein bars as they simply do not taste good. However, these bars are the exception. I love the flavor as the right portion of the almonds, nuts, sea salt and chocolate have been combined to make a great tasting bar. I had these bars as a snack on my 5 hour drive to another city and they were very filling. Another plus is that there is no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. Would definitely buy and recommend.

Yum! A delicious snack!

I received the Powerbar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate from ChickAdvisor for free, so I could try it and share my thoughts. I eat protein bars regularly, but those I consume as meal replacements tend to have about 20g of protein. This bar contains 10g of protein. It also has 230 calories, 13g of fat, 190mg of sodium, and 10g of sugar. It was quite tasty. It had a great chewy texture and was filling for a snack. The one suggestion I had would be to lower the sugar content. It was sweeter than necessary. In general, I would not hesitate to buy it in the future.

Super yummy

The PowerBar Plant Protein in almond, sea salt and dark chocolate I received free from Chick Advisor was fantastic! It had great flavour and crunch. It was not overly sweet. It’s a snack that hits the spot & keeps you going. I would definitely recommend these and purchase them for my home.

March 31, 2018

Good

I really enjoyed the added salt because the bar is a little too sweet. It is good but I wish there was more chocolate. The texture of the bar is chewy and crispy.