PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

YUM!

I received this for free as part of the Product Review Club by the opinions are my own.

I was so surprised at how amazing these bars are! Such a great idea having the vegan protein bars. I'm not vegan but I have protein bars often and I was pleasantly surprised at how great these were. Often with protein bars you get that weird protein taste you get with other bars, and honestly these taste like a candy bar they are so good! I would highly recommend them!

PowerBar Plant Protein Bars - a GREAT Snack

I have to say that I've tried a few protein bars and usually give them away because I just didn't like the taste or texture. And being a vegetarian, getting protein is difficult - these bars have 10g of Protein and it is plant based. Makes for a great snack - at least it prevented me from grabbing some junk food. :)

I would definitely recommend buying.

Protein almond +

This bar was very tasty and crunchy. Definately a must try. The texture was right and will defi ately buy again. Truly something to put onvthe rotation.

Great product

I was lucky to get to try this product for free .. well this bars are really good.. great taste.. good nutrients.. easy on the go or as a snack at home
    I would buy them again

Very good!

This bar is perfect for when you just need a quick bite. Very well made bar full of chocolate, nuts and some goodness you just don't find in other bars. I like to stay fully stocked with these and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Great healthy bar! Highly recommended

I recently received this bar to try. I m always searching for a bar that is low in carbs for my husband that is diabetic. I check the carbs and fibers and then decide if it is worth it for him. I was surprise to see that it has 22gr of carbs and 8 are fiber. It is high in protein as well. Excellent product. Taste was good. I would definitely buy them soon.

Would buy again!

I love the taste of this Powerbar! The ingredients go well together. I like that it contains 10g of protein, which is a lot for a bar! I absolutely love that it’s vegan and gluten-free. This power bar is a must!

great taste

great taste kids loved it would definitely consider purchasing as this was provided free of charge thanks guys am glad was introduced to this product for sure

Délicieux

Très bon produit complet avec un excellent goût, surtout pour une barre protéiné! C'est mon nouveau a-avoir-en-tout-temps pour me sauver des fringales mortelles

2.2/5

April 04, 2018

Tastes okay, too mich sugar

These taste okay in terms of a protein bar which usually tastes chalky. These taste fine but way too much sugar in them! I like that they have no artificial sweeteners in them. I liked the crunch of almonds but wish there were more in there!