PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Super!

J'ai bien aimé. Très bon gout. Donne beaucoup d'énergie. Bcp de proteines. Très bon pour les sportifs, matin pressés ou comme encas. Je les recommandent et j'en rachèterais s'en hésiter. Essai gratuit.

Good treat

I got this free to try from the product review club. The taste was okay. I liked the crunch of the nuts and the gooey of the chocolate.
    That said, this is not something i would eat all the time. The nutritional value is about the same as a chocolate bar. Would use on a hike

Amazing taste!

This product is super yummy and does the job. I never had a bar that tasted so
    good with whole, natural ingredients. I felt very much like I was having a man snack except for the size. Gotta be bigger!

Not my favorite

I am very active and health conscious. I rely on protein bars & powders to increase my protein intake almost daily. I was excited and curious to taste to bars. Unfortunately, I can't say I loved this flavor. Also, it just isn't high enough on protein compared to other brands and taking into consideration the other macronutrients (fats, carbs vs protein). I would give it another try but I probably won't buy those.

Delicious

I received these protein bars and I was amazed of the taste. I thought at first that plan protein was strange but it satisfied completely my mouth and stomach ;) I was hungry anymore after taking the bar. I highly recommend it to you

Surprise

Who doesn't like sea salt and dark chocolate. Great combination. They are very filling but extremely tastey. This is a must Try! You won't be disappointed. Really liked the flavor!

Boost of Energy

I had the opportunity to try this for for and I thought it was amazing! I loved the taste, the chocolatey, and salty combination was perfect for curving my hunger, and it gave me that feeling that it I was having a treat with hardly any guilt! Gave me the boost of energy I needed in the middle of my day too! Great product. The only downfall is maybe the aftertaste, it leaves a bit of a odd taste at the end but while eating it I really enjoyed it!

Amande que c'est bon!!!

Jai recu gratuitement la barre proteiner au amandes, chocolat et sel de mer et ce fut vraiment ma préférer! Le petit coter sucré salé ma beaucoup plus et ca bouche parfaitement un ptit creu!!! Ca fait changement des autre barre de protéine et je vais assurement l'adopter!! Merci pour cette belle decouverte!

Not a fan

I enjoy trying different combinations of ingedients. However, I didn't enjoy the almond with sea salt. The dark chocolate is yummy in almost everything of course. I do enjoy the product, just not this flavour

Great Snack!

I had a chance to try the POWERBAR PROTEIN ALMOND PLANT, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE through XY Stuff. It tasted similar to a granola bar but with a much better nutritional value! It is also full of fiber and makes a great workout snack! I would buy these in the future!