PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious and Nutritious

A delicious and nutritious grab and go meal. Tasty with the dark chocolate and contrast salty flavors. Hardy chunks of almonds in combination with the protein crisps fill me up.

Tastes great

Out of the three flavours, I like this one the most because with it is salty and sweet with each bite. Very delightful. I can treat this as a dessert but it also has 10g of protein which is great!

June 15, 2018

Quick fix for a protein slump

I recently received the PowerBar Plant Protein snack bars in Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, Cashew, Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate, and Almond, Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate. The almond/sea salt/dark chocolate bar has 10g of protein and a good amount of iron, which I appreciate. I like that you can actually 'see' the ingredients in these bars instead of having a solidified chunk of who knows what covered in chocolate. Almonds, rice, pumpkin seeds all look tempting! I am grateful that there are no artificial sugars in these bars - give me a small amount of real, even refined sugar over the fake stuff anyday! #PowerBarPlantProtein #gotitfree

June 14, 2018

Sweet and salty little treat

The Power Bar Almond, Sea Salr & Dark Chocolate Plant Protien snack bar is a great little treat that is the perfect mix of dark rich chocolate and salty zip.

The bar was a great snack that curved my hunger to get me by after work before the gym as I wouldn’t eat till later.

It has 10g if plant based protie (winning) and no artificial sweeteners than makes it a easy choice when you are trying to be health conscious.

I would definitely recommend this bar along with the other two varieties!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great tasting protein bar!

Received these protein bars for free in exchange for my review. Was pleasantly surprised at how large the bars were for the calories. Great tasting, and love that they are vegan! Ingredients you can feel good about.

Delicious

This was delicious 🤤
    This bar tastes almost like a granola bar, it didn’t taste chalky at all like other bars we’ve tried. It was nutty and light at the same time. Tasted like fresh ingredients. The chocolate was a nice add to the bar. It actually didn’t taste like any other protein bar I’ve ever tried. I would so buy these again. My daughter eats protein bars often before soccer. She is waiting to try the other flavours as well so we can review them! I give this a thumbs up. Look even our puppy was trying to taste 😂

Great bar

I got to try this free and I enjoyed them. I like that they are chewy and full of flavour. I kind of wish they weren’t all dark chocolate because I do find it to be strong and can be overpowering with the other ingredients. I did find them to be quite filling which is good because I work a lot and don’t always get to eat properly.

Yummy!

I received these free to try and was shocked at how good they are! Usually the “healthy” bars don’t have the taste I prefer but these do! This one was my second favourite flavour. The perfect amount of salt and nuts. It kept me full all morning!

Diggin it!!!

Finished the whole bar in an instant! I’m not into sweet and salty but this variant got me hooked! I will definitely purchase this again. There is a great balance to the sea salt and the sweetness and I’m raving about it

Yummy!!!!

Packed with almonds! Not dissapointed with this one at all!! Was a perfect breakfast! Non GMO plant baised protien so good for so healthy! Definitely be buying these again!