PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Sweet AND Salty.......yummy!

#sweetandsalty #gotitfree
    These new Powerbar plant protein bars are so yummy! They are perfect for a quick on the go breakfast. All the flavors we tried are really good but this one is my favorite. They will be on my next Costco shopping list for sure!

June 17, 2018

The Perfect Post Workout Snack!

I was thrilled to receive Power Bar's Plant Protein Bar in Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate. I love that it's not too sweet, filling and made with Non GMO ingredients and is Gluten Free - which works for my eating style. The dark chocolate just adds the right amount of sweetness too!

Protein bar 01

Lots of almonds and everything a body needs. specially loved the touch of sea salt. also dark chocolate always a bonus! After a workout very satisfying and tasteful you can't go wrong.

Kid and mom approved

I received a complimentary sample to try and am happy I did! I liked the taste of this one. I felt full and my hunger was satisfied for quite a while. I liked that there was a lot of protein content and felt good about feeding this to my daughter as a snack. I will be looking out for these in stores.

3.2/5

Great in a pinch!

I enjoyed this bar as a snack before working out. I liked that it had extra protein in it compared to a regular granola bar and didn't taste fake like many others. The flavours worked so well together and loved the salt to balance out the sweet!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Yum!

I received this product to review and I #gotitfree! This powerbar is delicious! I love the chewiness combined with crunchiness from the nuts. The combination of sea salt and dark chocolate is a wonderful addition to the almonds.

June 16, 2018

Gives me long lasting energy

POWERBAR PROTEIN ALMOND PLANT, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE reminds me of eating a decatent chocoalte bar. I love how it both gives me energy and is so satisfying and tasty. I will for sure buy this in the future for continuous use.

Sweet, Savory and Satisfying

Thank you ChickAdvisor for send me a sample of the PowerBar Plant Protein Almond Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate. I love, love sweet and savory foods like kettle popcorn something about this hits those exotic notes for me. I also love the whole almond nuts which is rich and kicks the satiety to the curb. I cannot believe this is plant based protein only I thought it would be loaded with whey. I think plant based protein and diets for that matter will lead us into a more sustainable future.

Very tasty!

PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, sea salt and dark chocolate bar I’ve received for free to try and share my opinion. This bar is 50 g, has 230 calories, 10 G protein and 22 g carbohydrates. I think it’s not that much protein. But it tastes good, contains whole almonds, pumpkin seeds. If you’re looking for real protein bar I’d recommend you to find something what will has more protein. This bar is just a tasty snack.

Lots of protein

I received three different types of powerbar plant protein bars for free in exchange for my honest review. This almond, sea salt, and dark chocolate was my least favourite flavour out of the three but it was still good. They are very filling bars and I love that there is so much protein and so little sugar per bar. The bar has a great texture and even my children enjoyed them as a snack. I ate it before going to to the gym and it gave me the energy burst I needed.