PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Best out of the 3!

After trying the Powerbar plant protein bars, I have to say this one is my favourite! There's something about dark chocolate, sea salt, and almonds that go together nicely. As a protein bar, it satisfied my snack craving after my workout and tied me over until my next meal. Thanks chickadvisor for this opportunity!!

Great protein bar

This is a great protein bar to take to the gym. Tastes good and no bitterness. The sweetness is perfect. I would recommend it to anyone looking to increase their protein intake

June 25, 2018

A quick grab and go breakfast!

I enjoyed my free sample of POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE once as a breakfast on the go and once between lunch and supper to avoid the coffee shop for a fattening snack! I liked the taste of the almond, sea salt and dark chocolate; it felt so indulgent. The texture is a little different but I still enjoyed it much better than many other protein bars I've tried. It was more like a granola bar than a grainy protein bar. I would definitely buy it again.

June 25, 2018

Almond, sea salt and heaven!

I got the chance to try the Powerbar Plant Protein bar in all three flavours. The almost, sea salt and dark chocolate one was delicious. It didn't have a grainy texture at all like some power supplement bars do. I was extremely happy with all the natural ingredients used. I prefer my foods, even the ones that energize me when I exercise, to be full of natural goodies.

2.2/5

June 24, 2018

I wouldn't buy this flavor again

I received my xystuff box wonderfully packed, so the protein power plant bar with almond, sea salt, and dark chocolate was the first one i decided to try, so when I opened it,smelled it, it was awful so my husband to taste it cause he likes everything he said it's so bad and said no you take a bite, I actually spit mine out. The protein and ingredients are great, but if you can't eat it, there's no point.

yummy

PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate has a great texture and is very delicious with sea salt and dark chocolate I like it very much.

Yum!

I love that these plant protein bars all incorporate nuts and dark chocolate- I'm a huge fan of both. Tasty sweet and salty combo in a nice chewy and crunchy bar (the right texture for me), with a good amount of protein. This is my second favourite of the three flavours. I like that it isn't too salty, either.

I received this for free through the product review club. All opinions are my own.

June 24, 2018

Tasty, but not a snack bar!

I tried this product hoping that it would be a healthy option for my family. Although these bars are quite tasty, they have a lot of sugar in them. 10 grams of sugar per bar is more than I consider a "healthy option". I do love that they use pea protein and nuts but at 230 calories a bar, these are not snack bars, they are meal replacement bars. I would buy them in the future but I would eat them as a meal or after a long hike, not just as a snack between meals.

Great Flavour Combination!

The first time that I ever saw the PowerBar Plant Protein snack bar, I was quite sceptical that a plant protein bar could ever satiate my hunger. But after trying it, I was really amazed. I actually felt full and satisfied unlike the feeling I usually get after eating one of my usual snack bars which leaves me often wanting more. And I have to say that the flavours were excellent. This particular flavour of almond and sea salt, with a hint of dark chocolate was sweet and savoury all at the same time without one being too overbearing. Although it wasn’t my favourite flavour, it was still absolutely delicious 😋. What a tasty and healthy treat! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family because I know that they would love the flavour combinations too.

Interesting crunch

I liked it. I am generally not a fan of crunchy bars and prefer softer ones, but this one was pretty tasty. I got this for free from the Chick Advisor box and I like it. I love the concept of chocolate with salt.