PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

yummy deliciousness

My kids ate this bar and loved it, they usually have the natures valley or dips from the supermarket but thought these were much more flavorful and delicious.

Great Tasting!

This protein bar is great! I love the combination of the dark chocolate and hint of sea salt. Great texture. Very crispy. Try all 3 flavors. You won't be disappointed!

Such a good sample

I received this as a free sample and am so lucky I did. It got me to try a delicious bar in a flavour I wouldn't ever buy. Plus it's so good for you. Powerbar did an amazing job with their plant protein idea!!

Best out of the 3!

After trying the Powerbar plant protein bars, I have to say this one is my favourite! There's something about dark chocolate, sea salt, and almonds that go together nicely. As a protein bar, it satisfied my snack craving after my workout and tied me over until my next meal. Thanks chickadvisor for this opportunity!!

Great protein bar

This is a great protein bar to take to the gym. Tastes good and no bitterness. The sweetness is perfect. I would recommend it to anyone looking to increase their protein intake

June 25, 2018

A quick grab and go breakfast!

I enjoyed my free sample of POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE once as a breakfast on the go and once between lunch and supper to avoid the coffee shop for a fattening snack! I liked the taste of the almond, sea salt and dark chocolate; it felt so indulgent. The texture is a little different but I still enjoyed it much better than many other protein bars I've tried. It was more like a granola bar than a grainy protein bar. I would definitely buy it again.

June 25, 2018

Almond, sea salt and heaven!

I got the chance to try the Powerbar Plant Protein bar in all three flavours. The almost, sea salt and dark chocolate one was delicious. It didn't have a grainy texture at all like some power supplement bars do. I was extremely happy with all the natural ingredients used. I prefer my foods, even the ones that energize me when I exercise, to be full of natural goodies.

2.2/5

June 24, 2018

I wouldn't buy this flavor again

I received my xystuff box wonderfully packed, so the protein power plant bar with almond, sea salt, and dark chocolate was the first one i decided to try, so when I opened it,smelled it, it was awful so my husband to taste it cause he likes everything he said it's so bad and said no you take a bite, I actually spit mine out. The protein and ingredients are great, but if you can't eat it, there's no point.

yummy

PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate has a great texture and is very delicious with sea salt and dark chocolate I like it very much.

Yum!

I love that these plant protein bars all incorporate nuts and dark chocolate- I'm a huge fan of both. Tasty sweet and salty combo in a nice chewy and crunchy bar (the right texture for me), with a good amount of protein. This is my second favourite of the three flavours. I like that it isn't too salty, either.

I received this for free through the product review club. All opinions are my own.