PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 09, 2018

Love almond and dark chocolate!

Thank you, ChickAdvisor for letting me to try POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE for free. What a treat! The best combination that you can put together: almonds and dark chocolate!

So yummy!

I was able to try this product as a free sample through Chick Advisor. It exceeded my expectations. I love chocolate and almonds and the combo with the sea salt was just the right mix of sweet and salty. Love the texture and taste. A little bit on the stiff side to chew. Nutritious ingredients and no artificial sweeteners and GMO free. A healthy snack for on the go. Very filling. I didn't even finish it all at once. Love that I can recognize the different plant based ingredients instead of eating stuff I can't even pronounce. Would buy!

2.8/5

July 09, 2018

I would buy this product again

I have always like almond, sea salt and dark chocolate so this was good. The taste was alright. I thought it tasted like any other brand. I would definitely recommend to health conscious people.

Powerbar plant protein

I received this powerbar plant protein from xystuff. I been looking for plant protein as I don’t like the taste of regular protein powder/ bar. But this powerbar didn’t have the strong taste of others protein bar. Also it filled with a lot of almond that make the protein bar a little bit crunchy.

July 08, 2018

A nutty chocolate treat with the benefits of a protein bar!

I was lucky enough to be selected by chick advisor to try this and a few other power bar plant based protein bars so I was really impressed that each flavour was actually different. If you like almonds, which I do, you will love this! The almond, sea salt, and dark chocolate combination is delicious. This honestly tastes more like a granola bar than it does a protein bar which, I love. It gives you 10 grams of protein through real ingredients, not artificial sweeteners.

The only thing I would say, is this is a other sweeter than what I expect from dark chocolate and sea salt, not this is a bad thing, just a disclaimer to anyone wanting a saltier sweet treat.

Overall, great stand out flavour and definitely a product I would recommend.

July 08, 2018

Tasty and great in a pinch

I was sent POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE free in exchange for an honest review.

Yum! If you are a fan of salted almonds and a darker variety of chocolate, you will appreciate this bar. Sort of a combination of a chocolate bar and a granola bar, in terms of flavour and texture.

chewy, filling, delicious

everything a protein bar should be, lots of fiber and fats too so it's filling. I like the cashew version better as a personal preference, but this one is still tasty and chewier.

2.0/5

July 08, 2018

Mix of salt and sweet didn't go well!

Almond flavour was better but still not my favourite. I really think this company should stick to either end of the spectrum - either make the bar sweet or salty but not a combination for both.

ALMONDS

I was pleasantly surprised trying the power bar plant protein bar almond, sea salt and dark chocolate compliments of chick advisory. These bars are packed with nutrition and delicious. Awesome snack. I don’t normally like dark chocolate but I loved it

Awesome protein bar

I really liked this bar. I love the mix of salty and sweet and this one was fantastic. It had the chunks of almond which were also really tasty and even if it was healthy it felt like a treat mid-afternoon.