PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Satisfying snack!

PowerBar Plant Protein, cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate.

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I was able to try this product for FREE #gotitfree, #PowerBarPlantProtein

Important tidbits ...
    - Non-GMO
    - Certified Vegan
    - All Natural
    - Contains 10gr of protein
    - 7 gr of fibre
    - 12 gr of fat
    - 230 calories a bar

The packaging is green to reflect it's use of 'plant protein' with a little peek-a-boo window to see the actual product.

Immediately biting into this crunchy bar I noticed bits of cashew pieces throughout. A thin layer of dark chocolate spread on one side and the other side a sparse drizzle.

These bars are great for any on-the-go activity like soccer practice, hitting the gym or just looking for a satisfying snack!

Personally, I'm not a fan of the sweet vs salty flavour so would not buy them. But if you do like this flavour profile, you'll probably enjoy them and find them satisfying. Slightly more salty than sweet.

You really can't go wrong for about $1.20 a bar at CostCo!

March 20, 2018

Bonne bar de proteine vegetale

J’ai fait lessai de la bar proteine noix de cajou. J’ai bien aimer le petit croustillant de la bar mais le gout general etait plus fade. Cest une bar qui ma tout te fois bien soutenu tout l’apres midi lors de mes diferentes activite. Un bon depaneur pour les personne actif et plus pressé

Cashew me outside!

Happy to be one of the lucky to try out the Powerbar plant protein cashew. Also what a great time! I've just joined the vegan band wagon and have been looking for protein replacements that actually taste good. Hands down this was the best flavor over the Almond. It tastes like dessert but punches a pack of protein, how could I resist? Sadly the only problem I feel would be trying not to eat the whole box. They were that tasty! A little overly sweet but they had to make it taste good somehow lol.

2.8/5

Une barre nourrissante

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement les PowerBar Plant Protein Noix de Cajou, Caramel salé et Chocolat noir. J'aime avoir des petits snacks santé et j'en mange très régulièrement. J'étais très impatiente de recevoir ces barres et de les essayer. Malheureusement, je n'ai pas beaucoup aimé le gout de cette variété, je l'ai trouvé vraiment trop sucré. J'essaye de faire attention à ma consummation de sucre et j'ai trouvé que cette barre en contenait vraiment beaucoup et le gout ne m'a pas plu. Ceci étant dit, elle est très nourrissante et je n'ai pas eu besoin d'autres snacks avant le souper, donc c'est quand même un point positif!

Good, could be better

I love this power bar, really! All natural and plant protein is great. It have a great taste and it's great for being on the go. I do have a couple things that I hope could be reviewed, the carb count is really high for me. Also, it's really hard to chew. So I took a couple of bites and then later on I had a couple more. I have RA throughout my body and my jaw seems to give me the most trouble!
    But overall, I liked it! And if I see it in the store for a decent price I would pick them up, as my husband tried them and liked them too.
    #gotitfree
    Thank you.👍

Delicious on the go

I got this product free to try and review.

I am always looking for nutritional bars to take with me on the go. I love that this has vegan protein. The bar was delicious, I really like the crunch it has. I think the salted caramel was the best thing! I would prefer however for there to be less sugar, chocolate and caramel was a bit too much for me. This bar gave me a lot of energy and kept me going in between meals. I would definitely try it again!

2.7/5

Filling and taste great

The 10 grams of protein is the most attractive thing about this product. I also enjoyed the taste and found this product to be a filling snack. On the downside, I didn't like the higher sodium and fat content compared to its competitors.

Super yummy

I really enjoyed the powerbar plant protein cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate bar (that I got for free!). It tasked really good and I really like that they are vegan. These would be great on the go, like when you are traveling or on a hike.

Healthy and delish

I received this bar through the product review club. I have to admit that i was worried this bar would have the classic protein bar aftertaste, but it didn't! It was delicious and kept me full for hours. I also felt good about the fact that it was plant based, which is a huge plus.

Yummy

I received these power bars from XY stuff to try for free and at first I was skeptical but after trying the first one I was definitely going to keep eating them. Full of flavour, and so many nutrients. You would never know you were eating something good for you!

Updated On: March 20, 2018