PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Delicious Treat!

Thank you so much Chick Advisor for my #gotitfree sample of Power Bar Plant Protein Cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate bar. This bar was absolutely delicious and I would definitely recommend it and will buy it in the future. The flavour was great - it did not taste chalky and kind of gross like some power bars. It really did taste like a treat! It curbed my bad afternoon munchies!
    Thank you Power Bar!

Really enjoyed this bar

Great tasting bar! I like that it was like a power bar and granola bar all in one! The flavour was great. There was tons of cashews and salted caramel goodness with a drizzle of dark chocolate. Great flavour choice! i love that it's filling and easy to take on the go. I would buy this bar again. My favourite thing is that it's plant based protein. #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes.

March 26, 2018

Great taste and filling !

Much better then most protein bars I've tried! This one has a great taste and does not have the common chalky/synthetic taste that many protein bars have!
    The bar is great without being too sweet and the bar also has a nice light texture.
    This bar kept me full for hours without feeling the need to snack.
    Would definitely purchase again and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this delicious bar ! #gotitfree

March 26, 2018

Good alternative to many other protein bars!

This bar tastes great! I love cashews and this bar is full of them! The mix of cashews, salted caramel and dark chocolate is a wonderful mkx and I would definitely buy this particular bar again! It would probably not be the number ine go to bar if I was looking for a meal replacement but more of a snack as it is pretty satisfying but less than for example a Clif bar. 10g of sugar is slightly high, but then again it does taste great! And another added bonus is that there is 15% of the daily value of Iron in the bar as that is something I need in my diet to battle my low levels and fatigue that leads from it! I would recommend everyone to try it! #gotitfree Thanks ChickAdvisor for sending it the complimentary bars for my enjoyment!

Not bad!

My three year old son helped me unbox my ChickAdvisor Powerbar package. The Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate flavour is pretty tasty. I got the caramel and dark chocolate, and the cashews were nice. I like that it's plant based, I eat enough meat and too little fruit and veggies everyday so this is a nice snack. Healthier than cookies and potato chips, definitely.

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor as a member of the Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review.

Great snack!

I'm pretty big on nutritional bars/protein bars because of some medical issues I have with my diet/eating. As in, I eat a lot of them.

I got this for free as a part of the product review club, and I've bought it again since then!

The flavour was Great, the nutritionam value was good and the texture was good too. It felt like I was eating something that wasn't so good for me, which is nice when you're always trying to fit in healthy things!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a plant based protein bar with some extra nutritional value.

Loved the taste

The bar was delicious and was happy that I #gotitfree from chickadvisor! I used it for a little bit of energy before going to the gym. While it did hit the spot, it's not entirely nutritional given the amount of sugar in the bar. So while I will most likely buy it again as I loved the taste I will buy it as a cheat rather than a healthy snack.

Good, not great

I got this product for free for review purposes from ChickAdvisor. Firstly, it tastes really good! I love the chocolate drizzle overtop, and the satisfying crunch. As a vegan, I also appreciate that it is made with plant protein. However, I do have some issues with this bar. The size and taste remind me of a Quaker chewy bar, but the nutrition facts are more like a Clif/meal replacement bar. For the high calories & fat, I would prefer a Clif bar over this one because I find that Clif bars satiate my hunger more effectively. I was uncertain whether the PowerBar was meant to be a meal replacement or just a snack, because the nutritional value is halfway between the two. I packed one bar with me when I went to the library, hoping it would stave off my hunger while I studied, but I ended up having to go buy myself a lunch anyway shortly after. I also think it could do without the chocolate coating on the bottom; the drizzle is enough. All that being said, it's a great tasting bar, and I'm excited to see what other vegan protein snacks PowerBar comes out with in the future. #gotitfree

March 26, 2018

A bit of a weird aftertaste

I #gotitfree this power bar from Chick Advisor and was excited to try it. I'm always in need of a protein rich snack after a work out. At first this bar tastes pretty good - not too sweet, a little salty, I liked the crispy rice crisps and the creaminess of the cashews comes through. But afterwards there is a bit of a weird aftertaste - probably the pea protein powder, it's a bit bitter and grainy and really lingers in your mouth. The bar was very filling and made for a great post work out snack, but I would not recommend this bar to my friends, and probably would not purchase. If I had to choose - I preferred the cashew bar over the almond bar. The creaminess of this bar helped to balance out the rice crisps.

Will Buy it!! Gave Energy to workout

I loved trying on a vegan protein bar. This one was my first and i had no complaints. Was yummy and perfect for pre-workout. It is a high calorie energy bar and I don't see myself eating this on a daily basis. Would have it no more than 2x per week to give myself extra energy boost.

#gotitfree for reviewing purposes.