PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Ahmazing!

These are so yummy! I love how they provide a healthy plant based protein source while still tasting very good! I will be repurchasing these soon! The combo of salted caramel and dark chocolate are an amazing combo as well!

Practically perfect

There really isn’t anything but positives to say about this bar. The cashew, sea salt, and chocolate combination is off the charts amazing. The only thing I’m sad about is that I dong have any more!

They taste good.

I received this for free from xy stuff to try and review. POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL AND DARK CHOCOLATE are sweet and salty. They have a nice chewy texture. I am happy I got to try these. I will buy them

I'm obsessed with these

I received this for free as part of the Product Review Club by the opinions are my own.

These honestly taste just like candy bars. They are a bit on the sweet side so if that's not your thing I wouldn't get these. On the other hand, if you don't like the aftertaste that you normally get from protein bars these are for you! They taste great, the price is great, and they are relatively healthy.

A Must Try - POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL A

Being a vegetarian, it is hard to find a great tasting vegetarian protein bar that is made with protein from plant-based ingredients and nuts. This bar is a delicious snack has no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 10g of protein.

Tasty treat!

I would definitely buy this product a ton of them !! Sooo yumy and vegan as well . usually im not a fan of energy bars and find theres always a weird taste not this one ... I was chosen to review it and absolutely greatful i was!

Great product

I was lucky to get to try this bar for free and I was very happy with the product
    Great taste great nutrients..
    I would recommend and I would buy it again

Protein cashew

Not too sweet, nice crunch and filled my hunger. Definately a must buy and will get again. The price is also reasonable. Has everything i want in a bar.

Amazing

I would buy this product again and again. Everyone in my household lives them including my toddler. They don’t have the chalky taste that most protein bars do which is amazing. They taste just like granola bars except healthier

Tasty!

This bar is perfect for when you just need a quick bite. Very well made bar full of chocolate, nuts and some goodness you just don't find in other bars. I like to stay fully stocked with these and would definitely recommend them to anyone.