PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

April 12, 2018

A perfect powerbar to restore my pep!

The bars are VERY FILLING which is wonderful for me as i am a busy assistant in an office and i tend to sometimes "forget" it's lunchtime or I should take a break. I found it packed with sweet and yummy goodness in every bite and is without a doubt become my "go to" bar in my deskdrawer and in the car!! It just seems to satisfy every craving i may have.

Best power bar ever!

Divine, yummy, healthy goodness. Don't hesitate to purchase this powerbar. High quality ingredients are obvious in the first bite of this bar. It has just the right chewy texture. Will be getting more of these bars ASAP.

April 11, 2018

What a delicious on the go snack

I loved the combination of cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate. It was a non guilty guilty pleasure. It satisfied me and kept me away from the candy aisle!

Healthy source of Protein on-the-go

I did enjoy these bars! I can’t say they were my favourite protein bar version ever, but they were okay for a change now and again. They were very fresh, full of nuts, seeds and the layer of dark chocolate on the bottom balanced it nicely. I did however find it a bit too chewy and too many seeds for my liking; still a great quality product, just not quite my first choice among the other protein bars. Would still recommend though!

3.2/5

It just wasn't for me

The cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate bar wasn't for me. I love salted caramel and dark chocolate so it must have been the cashews that I didn't like. I found the bar kinda hard to chew as well. Just my personal preference.

3.2/5

April 11, 2018

Great tasting healthy snack!

This was my favourite bar of the two because I love caramel and that hint of salt. This was a great after workout snack that felt more like a treat. The bar was quite filling on its own so there was no need for any additional snacking after my workout.

Delicious

I really really loved how these tasted. They weren’t too sweet, didn’t have that protein bar after taste that I find many protein bara have. The flavour combination was perfect. I wasn’t sure that I would like it but it’s so good, you have to try it.

April 11, 2018

I loved the POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL AND DARK CHOCOLATE. They have amazing taste and texture. The flavor is spot on too. I got to try this free from XY STUFF.

Iincredible taste!

I've received this product for free from Chickadvisor.
    The taste was amazing. I love it. I ate between my meals at my work. I recommend it if you want a healthy snack.

Awesome taste

The bars tasted awesome. No aftertaste, no wired texture. No one flavour was over powering. The best protine bars that I have ever tasted that where not home made.