Good

Preggie Pop Drops Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 437 in Baby Miscellaneous

April 02, 2017

I purchased Preggie Pops lozenges online at well.ca - about $4.99 for 12 or $6.99 for 12 organic.
    They are very sour and come in cherry, lemon, orange and lime flavors. I have been suffering terribly with nausea/morning sickness mostly in the afternoons and I find that if I suck on one of these, it greatly decreases my urge to vomit/gets rid of that super-salivating-mouth-feeling.
    I would highly recommend giving these a try for any preggo mama looking for a natural alternative to combat morning sickness (the organic ones, that is!) I have a prescription for anti-nausea medicine but I REALLY don't want to take any pills/expose my baby to that, so I love this option. These are handy to keep in your pocket to pop into your mouth at work - nobody is any the wiser! Essential in the first trimester.

November 06, 2015

I recently bought Preggie Pop Drops to battle morning sickness. They work amazing and taste great! Would recommend to every pregnant woman!