Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

So good .. buying more

Premiere protein definitely tastes the best of all the bottled protein drinks on the market in my opinion, especially these caramel ones! Holy yummy!!

#gotitforfree #yummy

Premier protein caramel

Ce produit est délicieux et rassasiant.
    La quantité est parfaite et la texture ausdi.
    Je recommande ce produit à mes amis.
    J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor.

trés bon produit

j'ai adoré ce produit moins de glucides, savoureux et trés délicieux, et j'étais de plus en plus émerveillée quand j'ai trouvé que c'est un proteine sans gluten donc je me suis régalée

Jai adoré

Normalement je suis super difficile côté breuvage protéine et cette fois ci jai été agreablement surprise par le goût prononcer du caramel... un goût à la fois puissant sans tomber sur le coeur.
    Jai trouvé la texture en bouche très agréable.

Delicious and Low Carb

I received this product for free to try out and so glad I did! This is by far my favorite low carb protein drink! I enjoy it over ice and 2 shots of espresso! Tastes like a low carb low sugar caramel macchiato which used to be my favorite before I started keto!

Pretty good product

Pretty good product. Taste was okay but you can still taste a bit of a chalkiness of the vitamins. I definitely buy this again. Personally I'm not a big fan of caramel but if I was given the choice I would still drink it.

New Brunswick, Canada

Delicious & Nutritious

this protein drink is absolutely delicious compared to competitors and it doesn’t have a chalky after taste either which of course makes a difference when it comes to enjoying it. if looking for a quick go to I highly recommend this!

1.3/5

It was gross!

Since I have Kidney Disease, I couldn’t drink a lot of it, so I had my wife test it for me, while I took a sip of each, the chocolate and Caramel. It tasted very chalky. I wouldn’t recommend this to friend or family. Unless they like the chalky taste.

Yummy taste!

I was chosen by chick advisor to try premier protein I am not a big caramel lover but I was presently surprised it isn’t too sweet and goes down easily I definitely recommend

#igotitfree #premierproteincanada #chickadvisor

meat alternative

I love this product this one has such a great taste I will be repurchasing this I do not eat meat so this is great for my lifestyle gives me the energy i need to go on with my day very impressed with the quality of this product

Updated On: January 14, 2020