Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

New Brunswick, Canada

Nice drink to have on the go!

It's a nice drink and I thought it would have a high aftertaste cause, usually the drinks I have are kind of having this awful aftertaste, but this is not bad. It taste sweet and it's nice to have as a protein shake when you do workouts like I do and it's pretty effective gives you enough energy to go trough the day. I was surprised and pleased by it would definitely try it again for my gym workouts.

Not my cup of tea

My boyfriend & I went cross country skiing and threw this in his pack. It made for a great pre- and post- activity snack. There's 30g of protein and it's super convenient. My concern is questioning how chemically induced this product is - it's great that it has 1g of sugar ... but what's the trade off. Is there something else, chemically, in there that's making it sweet? The caramel taste is fine on first sip but after a while, seems a little too artificial for my liking.

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

A surprisingly great product

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this protein drink. Usually they have a chalky or gritty taste to them and this one doesn’t. The caramel is quite sweet even though it only has 1g of sugar per serving. It’s a pretty good tasting treat when you’re having a sugar craving or just don’t have time to eat on the go.

I got to try this free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Just sweet enough!

I really liked how this protien drink was sweet but not too sweet! Usually caramel flavors are always overpowering, this one was'nt! :)
    Very smooth also

High in Protein

The Premier Protein Caramel Shake is a great source of protein!

This is a very yummy shake.. I love the caramel flavour. I like that it has a smooth texture and comes in a recloseable container to take on the go. I also love that is high in protein (30g) and low in sugar (1g).

I would rebuy this and I would recommend this to anyone looking for shake with a high protein content.

Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @PremierProtein for letting me try this one out to review. #gotitfree #PremierProteinCanada

Great taste

I have been drinking premier protein for years but never ventured out on the flavours besides chocolate.
    I really enjoy the flavour of this one.
    I might drink it differently than most but I put a shot of espresso in a big cup of ice and then pour the shake over it and it tastes amazing

Love the Caramel!!

I’ve been buying my premier protein from costco because of better pricing, when I saw that I could get a trail free caramel Premier protein I jumped on the occasion and it was AWESOME!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good protein snack!

I'm not the biggest fan of caramel in general, but his was pretty good! After a while though I was a bit over the flavor, but I kept it in my fridge and drank a few sips here and there throughout the day. I really like how easy it makes it to have all the proteins you need during the day, without costing a fortune. It's an easy way to be full, while enjoying a little sweet snack. I do like the chocolat flavor better, but people who love caramel would love this one!

January 19, 2020

Delicious

Updated On: January 19, 2020

The caramel flavour wasn't too overly sweet. Which I love because I'm the type of person who loves overly sweet drinks. I found that this protein shake good for on the go in and if I'm not hungry for breakfast it keeps me full till lunch. It's a good alternative for breakfast. Low in sugar, calories which I'm keen for. I would recommend this to people who want to have something filling and easy in the morning. I got this product for free from chickadvisor. Thank you <3

January 19, 2020

Awesome low calorie shake!

I opened this up with the expectation that it would be overly sweet and chalky tasting but this was exactly the opposite! It tastes great and only has 1g of sugar that's amazing! I'm totally going to grab one to go next time I'm short for time. Caramel tastes awesome