Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Caramel

Super goût agréablement surprise moi qui ne raffole pas du caramel j ai adoré je vais probablement acheter si ce n est pas dispendieux pour les jours où je suis plus presser avec les douze millions de rdv

Creamy and delicious!

I was concerned that this shake would have an odd taste or aftertaste, but this was not the case. It was creamy and really tasty, not overly sweet. The best usage for this protein shake is as a coffee creamer! So delicious.. I have already bought a case from Costco

Yummy!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. Out of the two flavors I received, the other one being chocolate, I must say I enjoyed the Caramel the most. I've had protein shakes in the past and have never come across a caramel-flavored one, so it was a nice change. The texture is smooth and it's not too sweet for my taste. I didn't detect any chalkiness either. I'm very impressed that this only has 1 gram of sugar, which is a factor that will make me come back to this brand when I want to purchase protein shakes. The amount of nutrients are also great for giving your body the right boost. Very happy I got to try this!

2.7/5

January 22, 2020

Caramel Protein shake with unhealthy ingredients

So I received this free in exchange for my honest review #igotitfree! The caramel flavor was good, better tasting than the chocolate, not too chalky or strange like some protein drinks. It was sweet but not cloyingly so and went down pretty good. I really like the amount of protein in it and think it may be a great addition to a smoothie (caramel banana anyone?!?) I also like how easy it is to take with you in the morning, its super portable and a good option for meals on the go.
    My concern is with the ingredient list. Just like a lot of canned protein drinks, this once is full of preservative, gums, thickeners, and stuff I normally don't choose to ingest. I'm unsure how a health drink can be labeled as such with so many unhealthy additives. Due to that, I will never purchase this product.

It's good!

The caramel premier protein is fairly good, I find it a bit sweet but love the taste! It replaced my breakfast when I didnt have enough time to eat in the morning. Kept me full until lunch time! I would definitely purchase this protein shake.

Way too sweet for me..,

I was so excited to try out this new protein shake! Advertised to have only 1 gram of sugar and include a variety of nutrients I thought this would make for the perfect drink on the go. While the Caramel flavour is delicious this drink is just way too sweet for me. A few sips and I was done. Upon further investigation of the label I see it contains a lot of ingredients that I would not normally select in my diet including artificial flavours. Unfortunately I would not recommend and would not buy.

January 22, 2020

The best tasting protein shake I've ever had

Very grateful that I was selected to review this product (#gotitfree) because I am pretty active and I'm currently training for a couple of races. When I am busy, I often opt for a protein shake to make sure I get what I need after I work out.

I was a little wary about this flavour. I am not a sweet tooth, and I couldn't imagine what caramel would taste like with protein's trademark chalky mouth feel.

I was so surprised when I tried this, because it wasn't chalky at all! And the flavour was great. No overwhelming sweetness, nice and smooth, and it made me feel good!

I would definitely purchase this again in the future.

Love it!!!

I really enjoyed this drink, maybe because I had it while it was chilled, am a big fan of caramel and the flavour cane through...am definitely buying it the next time I go shopping.

Delicious flavour!

I wasn’t sure how caramel flavoured milk would taste, but it was absolutely delicious I can see myself adding this to coffees having smoothies with it and just drinking it straight.

January 21, 2020

This drinks is amazing. A good source of protein and vitamins. It taste good and delicious, but for me it's a bit sweet. I tried it as a coffee creamier and it's so good, it gives the caramel flavor on my coffee.