Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Yummy yummy

Absolutely love this shake. It was smooth, creamy and not overpowering. I think it would be great as a meal replacement or a snack after the gym. I also like the easy to store container it comes in, with reusable lid.

January 22, 2020

Tastes great a little bit thick tho.

Thank you chickadvisor for allowing me to try this for free! This one is my favorite outta the two that I've tried. Has a very rich smooth taste. Great meal supplement. I always have a protein shake after my workout. Will definitely be buying more of these.

Better than expected

Compared to other protein powders I've tried, I liked this pre-made formula. The taste was better than I expected it to be. I am not a huge fan of Caramel flavour, but since I was given a free product in this flavour I gave it a chance. It tastes like a watered down butterscotch pudding, which is tasty enough that you don't feel like you are forcing it down just to get the protein/benefits. Also like the additional benefits of vitamins and minerals it included. The only negative thing I would note is the artificial sweetener, which I don't love and leaves a bit of an aftertaste.

January 22, 2020

Premier Protein, great for on the go or a busy lifestyle.

I enjoy that this is just such an easy on the go drink that helps you get through your day. I enjoyed the texture of the Premier Protien Caramel, light and smooth. I found that the caramel was more of a butterscotch flavor, some may love that and others might not, I think a name change to butterscotch would be more accurate. All in all it was good. My partner had a sip and he really enjoyed!

Bon goût, bon produit

J'ai recu ce produit dans le cadre du Review Club et voici mon opinion: j'ai aimé, vraiment.

J'ai souvent peur face à un produit à saveur de caramel que le goût soit trop sucré ou sinon, trop fade. Ici, je l'ai trouvé bien dosé. Il se boit bien, belle texture et ne donne pas de brûlures d'estomac. Pratique aussi si on est en retard et sur le pouce, ca se place bien dans un sac ou une sacoche. Une bonne facon d'avoir plus de protéines dans notre alimentation sans faire abstraction du goût ou autre.

Je recommande le produit, aucun doute.

January 22, 2020

I personally did not like the taste.

I tried this product and to be honest I did not like the flavor at all. I found it to be too sweet. It is still effective in terms of the amount of protein it has to offer. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

It's a winner!!

My daughter was the one who decided she wanted the Premier caramel protein shake. I had a bit before I gave it to her and I found that this shake has a really good flavour to it. My daughter though absolutely loves it. She drank most of it and then decided to put the rest in her coffee. This is now her new favourite thing to drink and to add to her coffee. Which for me is a huge bonus because being a teenager she doesn't always eat the best and is not a fan of most meat. So she is at least now getting her protein she needs. As soon as the carton was empty she asked me to buy them for her. So Premier caramel protein drink is now a staple in our house

Pretty good

I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor and it was pretty good. I actually enjoyed the chocolate flavor better, but it still tasted nice and sweet, and was easy to drink. My job requires a lot of energy, so this was a nice addition to my day and gave me a good boost of energy when I was slowing down. I read elsewhere that it pairs well with iced coffees so I am definitely going to buy it again and try that! Thank you Chick Advisor!

Perfect in coffee!!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
    I was originally concerned that this product would be too sweet, so I mixed it with an iced coffee. it was DELICIOUS!! It is a little on the "too sweet" side when drunk on its own, but mixed in my coffee it is perfect!! It's a great meal replacement in the morning...all of the protein makes it quite filling.
    I'm on the WW program, and this beauty only comes in as 2 points for the entire carton on the Blue program. I often buy the Chocolate shakes by the case, but I think I will switch it up once in awhile and get a case of the caramel!! #GOTITFREE

0.8/5

January 22, 2020

Awful- don't waste your time

I have recently tried this Caramel flavoured Premiere protein shake and it was awful. It tastes like cardboard and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The only thing was that it did keep me full for a little while but I just wanted to get the taste out of my mouth.