Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Great snack post workout

I am so glad I had the chance to try these protein shakes. Thank you ChickAdvisor. My husband and I both shared the free sample after our work out and we really enjoyed it. It was delicious and he loved this flavor more than the chocolate one. We will be purchasing more of these in the future. It is the perfect snack after a goodworkout session.

Delicious!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. I’m always on the go so I love these protein shakes for a quick pick me up during a busy day. This particular flavour is delicious. I’ve always been a huge caramel fan so this is perfect for me. It gives me a quick boost of energy and holds me over until my next meal. Tastes especially good when it’s ice cold! I love it!

January 24, 2020

Une boisson aussi efficace que bonne

J'ai été choisi par Chick Advisor pour essayer le suppliment nutrif Premier protéin caramel gratuitement contre mon avis honet , dés la première gorgée j'ai adoré le goût caramel ,il est très doux et très délicieux en plus il est faible en gras et en glucides ,avec ce supplément j'obtiens mes protéines sans que je consomme de calories supplémentaires .
    #gotitfree #freeproduct

Pretty tasty

This protein was really really tastey. I love that is only have 1 gram of sugar and low calorie compared to some. It was filling and just enough to hold me till dinner. I would definitely buy them but they are a bit pricy #gotitfree

January 24, 2020

Added kick for energy that I need!

I really like the resealable packaging which allows me to add that extra oomph to my coffee in the morning to give me that extra energy kick to run after my daughter until I finally get a chance to have my breakfast. Also so great to throw in my purse for on the go meal replacement from time to time! And the caramel flavor is my absolute favorite!

tasty caramel shake

I had the chance to try this tasty caramel protein shake by Premier protein canada. #gotitfree #premierproteincanada
    and what a tasty shake it was. hit the spot right after my work out, no bad after taste or powdery film that most shakes leave behind.
    this caramel shake is different and tastes great.

Great in coffee!

I had a friend mention she puts her Premier Protein drink in her coffee, so thought I’d try that in addition to drinking it regularly. It was so great! It’s like a protein boosted creamer that way. On it’s own, it’s pretty tasty too! Very caramelly. The price is good for protein drinks. I will definitely be buying more of these! Thanks ChickAdvisor for sending me a free sample to try.

January 24, 2020

So much protein in a drink that tastes like dessert!

This drink is SO good. They have become my go-to breakfast option because I can never eat food in the morning. 30g of protein fills me so much I often accidentally skip lunch! These are also great after a workout!

January 24, 2020

My new go-to protein shake

Premier Proteins Caramel shake tastes great and has all the great ingredients one needs after a good workout or if one is lacking protein or other vitamins. I have already recommended it to numerous friends and I will continue to do so

Very Good

I received the Premier Protein Caramel Shake from ChickAdvisor to review.I thought this tasted better than the chocolate shake. I'm not a big fan of caramel flavoured drinks ( lattes and fraps) but this was pretty good. It has 30 grams of protein and 1 g of sugar which is the same as the chocolate shake, but to me it seemed sweeter. If I had to purchase the Premier Protein shakes, I would get the caramel flavoured. It is cheaper to purchase protein powder and make your own shakes, but this would be great to bring with you on the go. I would recommend this product.