Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

January 27, 2020

convenient and tasty way to increase your protein intake

My husband has tried Premier Protein in the past but he never tried this flavour. We received a free sample from ChickAdvisor and both tried some of it. It is delicious yet has a low sugar content and high protein content. This is now my husband's favourite flavour. I think these are great for a quick/convenient way to increase your protein intake, whether you have it as a breakfast, snack, or workout supplement. We will probably buy these in the future but not regularly simply due to the costs. These are more convenient than having to make your own protein drink with the powder forms, and these don't have a chalky texture either.

Great caramel taste.

Premier Protein caramel shake is super smooth and has a really pleasant caramel taste to it. I was very surprised that the sucralose in it didn't overpower the drink, it came through a little bit as an after taste but it doesn't ruin the shake.
    I will definitely consider buying the caramel flavour specifically and would recommend for anyone looking for a more natural flavour.

Yummo!!

The flavor of this reminds me very much of the butterscotch pudding cups I had as a kid, with 30grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar this will be something we buy frequently. It's a fantastic addition to our low carb lifestyle without sacrificing taste.

Bad taste

I'm sure this would work great for someone who likes the taste of artificial sweeteners x100. The product seems to work as I stayed full but I cant get past the taste.

Great taste

The taste of PREMIER PROTEIN CARAMEL SHAKE is what sold me. I absolutely love this flavour. I am not usually a big breakfast kinda person so just having this shake was enough to keep me going till lunch time.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect for drinking at office

Its very easy to carry to office or outside. The flavor was so good.i would suggest them to try if you do like or drink protein shake..its healthy and keep you hydrated all day long.

Great Flavor

I really enjoyed this flavour the best compared to the chocolate one. It is rich and smooth and no after taste like some shakes have.

Again, the similar concern I have is that there is only 1g of sugar and because it is so sweet its coming from artificial sources as it indicates on the packaging. I think if they could make this product with all natural ingredients I would be more likely to give a better rating on quality.

I also did not find this that filing for having 30g. I have had products with less protein and have felt more satiated.

I also would like to disclose I got this product for free from Chick Advisor to test out out in exchange for an honest review. I am an active person and am really into healthy eating so I do look for certain standards in the food I eat.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great flavour!

I’m always unsure of how these things will taste or react with my body but this shake was great. I felt like it actually filled my up and the taste is great. Packaging was simple to use and get that it recyclable

Great vegetarian protein shake

I was given the opportunity to sample premier protein shake(caramel) and I’m quite surprised to find out that this protein shake has surpassed my expectations. They are rich in protein and have 24 essential vitamins and minerals with as little as 1g of sugar. They seem to be very filling and kept me full for a long time(long enough to skip my supper). I usually have little or no breakfast and a small quantity of this shake kept me full until lunch. I will try to add them to my smoothies to see how well it works as a staple.

January 26, 2020

Important source of protein!

I got this product as a complementary gift from chick advisor for free to test it and gives my honest review about it, I followed in my diet routine the high protein, as I have a very active life with my family my kids my workout activities I need every day an important portion of protein and this Premier Protein helps me well to reach this portion that my body needs 30 gram and it’s low fat just 150 calories, I love the taste of caramel, I recommended it’s so delicious and healthy