Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

A little sweet

Much better flavour then the chocolate shake. Found this one to be a bit on the sweet side, but I a sensitive to sweet. I drank it straight, but i would add this to a smoothie as well.
    Great morning alternitive.

Loved the flavor !!

I had never tried this flavor before and was pleasantly surprised ..I thought it might be too sweet .. The caramel flavor.. But it wasn't... Really enjoyed it !!

2.7/5

February 05, 2020

It's a caramel protein shake.

I'll try this again. It's a caramel protein shake with 150 calories. It's a snack, not a meal replacement. It tastes like artificial sugar and a strong caramel flavour, that fades to a strong sour milk aftertaste from the whey protein. My kids loved it and I added it to their breakfast smoothies and let them gave shots of it as a treat. I did not find it met my needs but if you need an on the go snack and have a hard time getting real food down this would work.

It was okay

It was okay. The reason I didn't like it that much is because I'm not a huge fan of caramel. It definitely has potential if caramel is your thing. It was very feeling with 30 grams of protein.

February 05, 2020

Review on premier protein caramel shake

I was lucky enough to be asked to try this great caramel premier protein shake. It was sooo tasty. I drank it By itself, I used it as cream for coffee/tea and used it in a smoothie. It is very versatile.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product!

Loved this! I've never actually tried a protein shake like this before and I was very pleased by both the taste and effectiveness. I felt full and it got me through a tough work afternoon between meals.

Favourite Flavour!

This, in my opinion is my favourite flavour of the Premier Protein Shakes. It is great tasting and I add it to my coffee as a creamer which is a great option if you're looking to add more protein to your diet. Would definitely recommend! Thank you Chick Advisor for my giving me the opportunity to test this for free.

February 05, 2020

A great addition for your daily protein needs

This shake tastes great very cold. It's got a good amount of protein while keeping the sugar content low. I feel comfortable giving this drink to my very active teens before or after their sports activities. It helps maintain their muscle gains. The flavour was great. Easy for on the go. Happy with the recyclable cartons.

Awesome

This is the only protein drink I use. It is delicious and so handy when busy and on the go. Even blend with ice to make a cold shake.You can’t beat the selection although I do with Canada had the same variety as the states has.

A New Favourite!

I really enjoyed this protein drink, I took it with my for on the go while I was at work and it kept me energized for the rest of my work day (5 hours)! The flavour was yummy and I now have a new favourite protein shake to buy!