Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

February 20, 2020

Sooooo good

This was so delicious! It really tastes like caramel and it's so good. Really gives me the energy to walk my long walk to and from school and chase after my toddler. Amazing.

February 20, 2020

Love the new flavor!

i have been using premier protien shakes for a few years now. So excited they came out with the caramel flavor. My new go to! I have a shake for breakfast every morning while at work. Helps me make it to lunch no problem!

Tasty!

I really enjoyed this product, I quite frequently consume various protein shakes but seldom actually enjoy them. The hunt for a protein shake that tastes good up until now has been very unsuccessful, I am over the moon thrilled with this yummy new option!

February 19, 2020

tastes great and keeps me full for hours

this one tastes like vanilla/caramel. slightly sweet but not too much,
    greatest part is that im 7+ months pregnant and it actually kept me full for hours which is great if your always on the go and dont have time to stop and eat frequently.

Delicious

I was pleasantly surprised by the nice light flavour of the Caramel shake. I have been wanting to try this but was worried it would be too sweet. It was perfect! I will be purchasing this and experimenting with the wonderful recipes. Highly recommended this product!

New Brunswick, Canada

Kept me full longer

The caramel shake that I got for free to review was great. Not chalky at all and great flavour. I drank the whole thing up and enjoyed it! :) Not only that, but it kept me full longer than other drinks like this. Super happy to have tried it~!

February 19, 2020

I would buy this again, although not my favorite flavor

I would definitely buy this product again, but I would purchase in another flavor, not a huge fan of caramel but still not too bad. Not overly sweet and a good pick me up after a work out.

Super

Très bon goût contrairement à d'autre qui goute la poudre .Les saveurs sont savoureuse plus précisément celle au caramel.Un bon produit je lacheterai certainement dans le futur

February 19, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again.

The shake is delicious, no chalky taste when drinking goes down and keeps me full when on the go. I would definitely recommend this as a go to shake!!

Definitely buy

I really enjoyed trying my free sample of Premier Proteins Caramel Shake, it had a great flavor, easy to use on the go and it helped me stay fuller throughout the day