4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Prettt good!

I received this product free from
    Chick advisor and I was happy to have been chosen. This was perfect for a snack in between meals. It did the trick and kept me pretty full until mealtime. The taste was good; I am not a big vanilla lover but it wasn't bad. I much preferred the chocolate one. My son also tried it and he's a big gym buff and he LOVED it! I would buy these again if I knew where to purchase them. Thank you chick advisor for sending me this product in exchange for my honest review.

2.2/5

October 13, 2017

Pas le meilleur que j'ai goûté

Comme pour celui au chocolat, C'est avec de très bonnes intentions que j'ai essayé ce breuvage protéiné. Cependant, le goût chimique m'a empêché de le terminer. Tous les goûts sont dans la nature.

October 13, 2017

Sweet vanilla tasty protein shake

I love this flavor! I usually prefer chocolate, however this vanilla won me over. A great source of protein after my morning workout on the ski simulator.

October 13, 2017

I prefer the chocolate one

From all the shakes I've tried this is the tastiest one! It is not to sweet and doesn't have that chemical tasteas others do. It is easily available and afordable. I use this to perk me up after a work out or even to replace a snack. Great option when you want to get some protein in. i love it mixed with coffee. If I were to choose I prefer the chocolate flavoured one.

Better than the chocolate

This flavour is great! The vanilla flavour is where it is at!

It's not too sweet or too thick. It's the perfect consistency and keeps me full until my next sms. I would definitely recommend this over the chocolate flavour.

October 13, 2017

Vanilla is a classic taste for this great shake

As a new mom I rarely have time to eat a full nutritious breakfast so I was very excited to try such a convenient option like this pure protein shake. I can happily report that it not only made me feel full for hours but tasty great! I would highly recommended it for anyone on the go!

2.7/5

Tastes gross

I tried both the vanilla and the chocolate of this product for the review club.
    It's great that this is low carb, low fat, high protein, and that nutritionally not bad.
    For me, it was hard to drink on a ready made way. It's like incredibly watered down vanilla flavored milk. Definitely not a shake. Although convenient on the go, it's hard to choke this one down!
    Since it seems to be on average about $3/carton, I need it to taste good, too! There's no point having all that nutrition if I can't bring myself to drink it.
    Another issue I have is the cost. The protein powder I buy has a bit more in it nutritional-wise, and much more cost efficient.

October 13, 2017

On it’s own or mixed in a smoothie!

Vanilla is my favorite flavor! On it’s own for a quick snack or mixed in with berries to make a smoothie, it’s delicious!! If you freeze some in a ice cube tray, they make your smoothie a slushee treat.

2.7/5

Could be better

I got this product for free as part of chickadvisor free review club.

I got to sample both the chocolate and vanilla flavors and found this vanilla flavor a lot better. Although it still tastes very sweet, it reminds me of cereal milk.

I had for breakfast and it helped me stay full until lunch.

October 13, 2017

Tastes like a vanilla milkshake!

This was delicious! My hubby and I both really loved this one, and we ended up sharing them :) We both agree this will be on our next shopping list! This was creamy, smooth, with the perfect amount of vanilla flavour. I'm not a huge breakfast eater, but I could see myself sipping on this for breakfast quite happily! #gotitfree