4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

loved in out household

so within a week of these arriving we had 2 cases of thesesitting in out pantry. literally. great to grab on the go and the packaging is really convenient. Turns out the flavour both my parents now prefer is the caramel. But unlike many other brands they'll drink all the flavours.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

30 Grams of Protein!!!

I was so excited to receive my Premier Protein Vanilla and Chocolate shakes! I brought them to work with me as a afternoon pick me up! They are so convenient to be able to have a great tasting shake on the go. I am excited that they contain 30g of protein with only 1g of sugar. It's also packed with 24 vitamins and minerals. Im vegetarian so the extra protein vitamins and mineral's gives me the energy to get through my day in the health care field. An added benefit Only 160 calories! This is a great product for people looking to boost their protein intake, while being mindful of fats, sugars and calories with an extra bonus of vitamins and minerals. Premier Protein Vanilla and Chocolate Shakes tastes great!

October 13, 2017

Great for on the go, will buy them again

My teenager loved those in his lunch for school every day. They are easy and reliable nutrition for on the go. He had already asked me to buy them again

Nope Nope Nope

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor product review club.

This was terrible. I took one mouthful and spit it out. I have never tasted something so bad in my life. I tried to get my 10 year old to drink it was he was furious that I gave it to him. The only good thing is the consistency so you can drink it super fast, but even that wasn't going to work. I would never, ever purchase this in my life.

Great Nutrition but Lackluster Taste

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I was really pleased with the nutritional content of the shake. It is great that it is a low sugar shake as most of these products tend to load up on the sugar. However, the Vanilla flavour was too subtle to mask the aftertaste of whey protein. It helps a great deal to drink the shake cold, but the chocolate variety is so much better.

Great for on the go!

I was running late for class the other day after my gym session and decided to grab a Premier protein shake and just drink it in class. It was super handy and I still got my post-workout protein in. The vanilla flavour is really good, though I think I prefer chocolate.

Received complimentary from ChickAdvisor for reviewing purposes.

October 13, 2017

Good nutriments but not my favorite taste!

I also tried the same protein shake but in the chocolate flavor and I enjoyed it a lot more than the Vanilla protein shake. It has great nutriments, it perfectly replaces a meal but I really did not like the vanilla flavor. Also I think it's a little too liquified for me, but I'm still glad I've had the chance to try it :). #gotitfree #thankschickadvisor #bestproductreviewclub

Vanilla on the Go

Love this product,now my preferred brand,in an easy resealable container.Perfect for protein on the go,low carbs and sugar.Refreshing vanilla flavour a must have for anyone needing to increase protein intake.

October 13, 2017

j,ai fais l'essaie de ce produit a la vanille et chocolat j'ai adoré,comme collation et pour un regain d'énergie je vous le conseille a tous une bonne source de protein en plus,je l,acheterai

Excellent!

J'ai essayé ce produit et j'ai été agréablement surprise. Son goût est vraiment délicieux ainsi que la texture. Pour son efficacité, je n'ai que du positif à dire. Que ce soit comme complément d'un repas léger ou pour boucher un coin après un entrainement, ça fonctionne à merveille.
    Je le recommande!