4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Taste great

Vanilla flavoured protein shake takes really good. There is no smell to it which makes it easier to drink. We have purchased this product after trying it out. We also will not use powder protein shake as this is the new hot item in my house. Definitely recommend this product.

Excellent

Premier protein vanilla shakes were very tastey. They helped take away my shakes without a proper meal, and helped me to feel better. I would very much recommend these, vanilla and chocolate flavours are equally delightful! I will definitely purchase! #tryPremierProtein #gotitfree @PremierProtein @ChickAdvisor

October 13, 2017

Perfect amount of protein- So convenient!

This shake was a lifesaver after the gym, its the perfect amount of protein- 30 grams!! Huge thanks to Chick Advisor for sending me TWO vanilla's and TWO chocolate shakes for FREE! this was a great opportunity to try out new shakes- they are so easy to grab and go, no worrying about adding powders to milk or water, just shake and drink! my only complaint is i'm not a huge fan of the sucrose flavouring it tastes a little like fake sugar but the Vanilla is my top choice since the chocolate it quite sweet!

Super bon

J'ai bien aimé le goût. Je suis allée m'en acheter chez Costco, car ils étaient en spécial cette semaine. Je n'ai pas remarqué d'effet de satiété, mais j'ose croire qu'avec 30 grammes de protéine ça peut le faire. Je crois que le prix est très élevé pour ces produits.

Just like a milkshake

Hey my fellow ChickAdvisors I was lucky enough to be chosen to try out theses protein shakes through the campaign. I really like them. I had energy all day and no snackssnacks!! The taste is smooth and yummy not chalky at all. Definitely worth checking out.!

For Good Shakes

I found these shakes from Premier to be effective in the protien area but not very good in the after taste ratings. The thickness of the shake is very good and the lid comes off easily enough to not need a strong arm. I didn't mind the taste of the shake itself but the after taste satyed with me for far too long. @ChickAdvisor #GotItFree #TryPremier

2.2/5

Premier Protein - Vanilla Shake

#gotitfree

The aftertaste of this product was horrible and the texture of the drink seemed grainy - even though this is a pre mixed drink. I would not buy this product.

0.5/5

October 13, 2017

I wouldn't buy it, hated the taste and texture, sorry.

I received this free to try out. First off, it really needs to be chilled, it's undrinkable at room temp. But, even cold, I hated the taste and texture of both the vanilla one and the chocolate one. I will not be bying any in the future. There are far better products out there, sorry, but it's my opinion. Very disappointed, I wanted to like it.

Surprisingly good

I have tried a few of these and never really liked them but the vanilla one is really tasty.. I got some free samples and after trying it out I actually googled to look where to buy it

Great vanilla taste

I really enjoyed the vanilla drink and I'm not usually big on vanilla stuff. It was satisfying and curbed my hunger. I used it to make a lot of quick and easy smoothies that I could quickly make before work. Lots of protein. Smooth and creamy taste. Would definitely buy these again!