4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Loved it

I loved this protein shake. It was perfect for breakfast, for after the gym or mixed in a smoothie (great alternative to plain milk)! It didn't have a bad after taste and was packed with protein (30g!!). It's easy to throw in your bag and drink on the go too. I would recommend this shake and will definitely by this product.

Loved this product

I #gotitfree to try and it was a hit. It was satisfying, it really hit the spot when I needed a shake during the day. I will be buying this product again.

produit efficace

je produit est rempli de protéine qui comble mes besoins après un entrainement. De plus le gout est succulent, peut-être un peu sucré à mon gout.Ce produit est aussi super pour une collation sur le pouce.

October 12, 2017

Really good, unlike many other protein shakes

I really enjoyed the flavour of this protein shake. I was very against drinking protein shakes because the ones I have tried in the past were just awful, but this one may have changed my mind. It's very creamy which I love, but not too sweet, and I love the vanilla flavour. I think I will definitely purchase these for future use even though it is a bit pricey. But the pre-packaging makes it very convenient for an on the go lifestyle. #gotitfree

So yummy

I did receive this to sample. This protein drink was ahhhmazing. I love that it was great tasting, has a great texture with no lingering graininess. Wasn't too sweet but sweet enough to curve that craving and I love the 30g of protein in each one.

Tasty and convenient

I got this product free from ChickAdvisor (thanks!). The flavor was good, it didn't taste gross like some other protein shakes. I liked that it was only 160 cals per serving and it's easy to carry along to the gym.

Might buy sometime.

I definitely liked the chocolate shake better than the vanilla- I think the vanilla has more of a protein taste, which I don't like. Same with the chocolate though, it kept me full for a long time and was nice to grab on the go!

Totalement pratique !!!

Ce shake de protéines à la vanille est carrément délicieux ! Cette saveur est ma préférée et elle est dure à battre ! Comme je manque énormément de protéines dans mon alimentation, j'utilise ce shake comme supplément et j'ai davantage d'énergie ! Je le recommande chaudement !!!

October 12, 2017

Finally a vanilla protein shake I like!

I was a bit hesitant to try the vanilla shake I received free from Chickadvisor. All previous vanilla shakes I've tried have tasted gritty and artificial. Honestly they sucked. I was pleasantly surprised with the Premier Protein vanilla shake- I actually liked it better than the chocolate

Not too bad

Good quality protein shakes. I tried the chocolate and vanilla. I found the consistency to be more watery than I usually like it to be. But overall, a good product and would recommend to buy.