4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Love it!

I received the Premier Protein vanilla shake free to try to chick advisor. Vanilla was my favorite flavor. The flavor was nice and the consistency was smooth and not too thick. I really enjoyed this one and I use it in place of breakfast and as a snack at work. It's something I'm definitely going to keep in my fridge and would recommended it.

Great Vanilla

The vanilla protein shack was really good the flavour is great✅I will definitely buy this again. My daughter really enjoyed it . This is really been great to try for free thank you chick advisory .

Really good flavour

Great flavour

Ok, I have tried other products similar to this one in the past with not a lot of suscess. If I had not #gotitfree, I probably would not have tried this brand. This was a surprise, I tried it cold. I tried the vanilla flavour. And I liked it! This was a surprise, because I usually do not like vanilla flavoured foods. I admit, I expected to try this product and that would be it! But, I will say, not so with this one..I have already purchased some more. I think they will be very good for those everyday overwork days and maybe even for those busy holidays. I have already shared with a couple of friends...and they have gone shopping too! A great product!

Tasty protein shake

I enjoyed this shake a lot. Didn't have a weird protein taste that you find in many other similar drinks from other brands. I got this for free to try and evaluate.

Super allié

J'ai beaucoup aimé la qualité du produit. Suffisament de protéines et pas trop de sucre. Super pratique pour l'entrainement. Par contre, j'ai un peu moins aimé celui à la vanille. Mon préferé est celui au chocolat.

October 13, 2017

Je recommende ce produit Shake vanille

J'ai goûter le Shake au chocolat et à la vanille. Les deux sont succulent. Goût crémeux. Un breuvage soutenant contre la faim. Je recommande ce produit

Taste great

Vanilla flavoured protein shake takes really good. There is no smell to it which makes it easier to drink. We have purchased this product after trying it out. We also will not use powder protein shake as this is the new hot item in my house. Definitely recommend this product.

Excellent

Premier protein vanilla shakes were very tastey. They helped take away my shakes without a proper meal, and helped me to feel better. I would very much recommend these, vanilla and chocolate flavours are equally delightful! I will definitely purchase! #tryPremierProtein #gotitfree @PremierProtein @ChickAdvisor

October 13, 2017

Perfect amount of protein- So convenient!

This shake was a lifesaver after the gym, its the perfect amount of protein- 30 grams!! Huge thanks to Chick Advisor for sending me TWO vanilla's and TWO chocolate shakes for FREE! this was a great opportunity to try out new shakes- they are so easy to grab and go, no worrying about adding powders to milk or water, just shake and drink! my only complaint is i'm not a huge fan of the sucrose flavouring it tastes a little like fake sugar but the Vanilla is my top choice since the chocolate it quite sweet!

Super bon

J'ai bien aimé le goût. Je suis allée m'en acheter chez Costco, car ils étaient en spécial cette semaine. Je n'ai pas remarqué d'effet de satiété, mais j'ose croire qu'avec 30 grammes de protéine ça peut le faire. Je crois que le prix est très élevé pour ces produits.