4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

October 13, 2017

I enjoyed these protein shakes, they were actually really good! I had them in my lunch at work and they were the perfect addition to tide me over. I'm not a big fan of chocolate and that flavour is one that I would even buy again, and especially the vanilla. Great product!

Go and get it!

The taste was fantastic.
    Enough of a serving size that fills you and keeps you full
    The amount of protein is fantastic and lower sugar intake.
    Would suggest this for many!

Fast and delicious Protein Source

The vanilla taste was a win for me...much better than powders or bars... easy and convenient with 30 grams of protein
    The container was small enough to fit in a gym bag or anywhere...Being low in sugar and carbs was definitely a bonus

October 13, 2017

Premier Protein Vanilla is very satisfying!

Vanilla Premier Protein is delicious! It's like creamy sweet milk, smooth and not chalky like some protein shakes. The shake is very satisfying. I had a shake when I missed breakfast , and it held me over for a couple hours before I needed another meal. They're a great shake to keep at work. Sometime I don't get a break, and this holds me over until I have time to eat. It's also perfect to use while baking! I substituted it for milk in some healthy grainy cookies, and they were a hit! I'll definitely be buying it again!

2.0/5

Goût très mauvais

Il est dommage que le goût soit aussi mauvais car les valeurs nutritives de ce produit sont très intéressantes. Celui au chocolat est vraiment meilleur.

2.8/5

Give this a pass!

I was not a huge fan of the vanilla flavour for this shake. It simply did not taste great. Going to give this a pass and stick with the chocolate flavour!

Not too bad

The vanilla flavour premiere protein is great to add in with a smoothie or milkshake, but I'm personally not a fan of the flavour. I find it has a chalky taste oppose the the chocolate flavour. I did however use it in homemade protein bars and it was delicious. It's really a preference between the two flavours. I love the packaging and the recloseable cap, very handy for on the run.

Great tasty drink

The premier protein vanilla shake has a great taste along with the texture and the amount thata in the box omg the smell is just amazing scent of vanilla ...it was great and my husband love it ..i also like how the box is created to keep the remain of the liquid even if you can't use all the the same time. #gotitfree @ChickAdvisor ❤

October 13, 2017

Great snack for on the go...

I received this product for free to sample and I really enjoyed it! I do prefer the vanilla over the chocolate flavor, but they both were tasty and filling. The size portion is perfect.. great for throwing in the diaper bag when I'm out and about with little ones and I need a healthy snack.

October 13, 2017

I tested this drink at the same time as the chocolate flavor. Both are good but I liked better the chocolate taste. Even if vanilla is not my favorite I can say that the taste is light and sweet without the bizarre taste of ordinary energy drinks. Good option if you like vanilla taste.