President's Choice Loads of All Dressed Chips

President's Choice Loads of All Dressed Chips Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 2370 in Grocery

April 22, 2017

If you looking for a amazing chip that doesn't cost that much then presidents choice has u covered I have tried a couple flavours and they were so good but the all dressed is the best so far I bought them to much on wile my hubby and I watched a movie and he is not a fan of chips but I maybe had 2 hand fills before he ate the hole bag . They are so good and love the price !

April 22, 2017

I'm a big fan of Presidents Choice chips. The price is budget friendly and the flavours are great!

I really enjoy the All Dressed chips. They are packed full of flavour, covered in all dressed goodness, have a great crunch and just the right about of salt so you don't need to drink a huge glass of water afterwards (unless you want to, haha!)

April 22, 2017

Loads is right ! There loaded with all dressed seasoning and make my mouth water and lips pucker ! These are good chips and always at the store for a decent price !Love all there loaded chips

April 05, 2017

I have not had All Dressed chips in years, so I was excited to get these. They taste great! Normally I don't get the ruffle kind of chips but these were really nice for a change. They have a great crunch. The all dressed flavour is very prominant, so you don't get weak flavoured chips ever

February 22, 2016

I love Presidents Choice Loads of All Dressed Chips. A while back I was craving some all dressed tried every brand of the course of idk A month to find that brand and this is it!!!!! They are thick and the flavour is no short of amazing really hit my craving in the spot, now I only buy these..

February 21, 2016

PC All dressed flavoured chips are salty, crunchy and delicious. The chips are full of flavour and come in the rippled variety. Usually one bag for movie nite is just not enough, lol. It also goes well with other flavors of PC chips. Each bag is always fresh and crispy. The bags are also reasonably priced so no reason to not buy in multiples ... especially if you are expecting guests.

January 30, 2016

These chips have a very bold flavour of all dressed. The chips are thicker and so delicious.

January 30, 2016

Great price. Lots of different flavors to choose. I like all flavors that I have tried so far, especially ketchup and all dressed. There is lots of flavor on all the chips. Very thick and crunchy. Perfect for dipping without the chip breaking in half.

January 26, 2016

Great taste, great flavor and great price. Can't go wrong with these. Love that it's thick cut so more crunchy.

December 08, 2015

President's Choice Loads of All Dressed Chips;

It was okay nothing special these chips
    I do not complain, but would not buy again...

Good flavoured, completely covered in all dressed flavour

Good chip crunch

Just nothing I would crave again, I did like price and president's choice does good products on a budget