President's Choice Loads of All Dressed Chips Reviews
#52 in Grocery

December 14, 2017

These are great

These taste exactly like the name brand chips, for a fraction of the price. They are very delicious and the flavour is appealing as well. It is distributed evenly on the chips too, which is great.
    This bag does not come with 1/2 air which is great as well.
    The combination of flavours is tasty, mix between bbq, ketchup, sour cream and onion, and salt and vinegar. So worth it.

0.7/5

December 12, 2017

never again

I love all dressed chips and I love presidents choice chips, I assumed I would love these I was WRONG I do not recommend these to anyone who likes the flavor or the brand very disappointed

October 03, 2017

Not Bad!

Considering this is from a non main stream big brand company, the President's Choice all dressed chips aren't all that bad. I do enjoy the taste of the chips although it does not make my top 3 favourite chips. For the price though you really can't go wrong

September 17, 2017

Literally Loads of Flavour

For a store brand, these chips have a lot of flavour. The flavours are bold and well balanced and hold up to the Ruffle's brand chips. Highly recommend buying these for any occasion. Guests are sure to love it as well.

June 23, 2017

Packed full of flavour

These are so yummy. They might not be a brand name but they taste just the same...if not better. They have so much flavour and taste great plus they are a good price. Recommend for sure.

June 06, 2017

Probably my favourite All Dressed chips. When they say loads of all dressed, they mean it. Every chip has flavour. My only complaint is they are ruffled, I prefer non-ruffled chips. But other than that, they are a winner!

June 06, 2017

I have always been a "brand snob" with certain items such as ketchup or toilet paper where I refuse to buy them if they are not brand name. Chips used to be one of those items until my boyfriend brought a couple different flavours of the President's Choice "Loads of" chips. They are SO good. All Dressed is my favourite flavour of potato chip and this brand was so incredibly flavorful. They were covered in seasonings unlike many other brands which tend to cheap out. He got them on sale as a 3 for $6 but even without the sale they are a great price for what the flavour and quality you get. I wish they would make these in Kettle form.

June 06, 2017

They were on sale one day and thought I would try them and Yum these are good! You get the Ruffles brand taste but without the big price tag. I will buy again.

June 06, 2017

I like these PC Loads of All Dressed chips. The taste great and got a good crunch. The price is not bad either. I will definitely buy these chips again.

May 08, 2017

I love alll presidents choice chips!! These are completely covered in flavour and they are a thick, crispy chip, good price too! Definitely my favourite