President's Choice Loads of Jalapeno Popper Chips Reviews
#1038 in Grocery

September 27, 2017

lot of flavour

Jalapeno flavoured chips are one of my favourite flavours of chips. I had purchased these when they were on sales for 1.29. The flavour is nice, but I do find it a bit chalky, meaning that there was a lot of powder but it didn't necessarily make the chip too strong so it made me question why there was so much powder.

June 03, 2017

I really like these potato chips. They are crunchy and the flavour is very good. I like that it is really really spicy. I will definitely get these chips again.

December 15, 2015

President's Choice Loads of Jalapeno Popper Chips;

They were okay chips.
    Different because of the flavour 'jalapeno popper' flavour of the chips which was unique, it was okay.
    Spicy and full of flavour, but I would rather buy jalapeno poppers and regular chips as two sides then mix into flavoured chips.

Not sure would buy again...glad I tried though

June 01, 2015

PC "loads of" chips are the best out there or close to that! I love them. They are so full of flavor! Highly recommend! And the price is soo good too!
    BBQ is still my fave though ;)

June 01, 2015

I LOVVVEEEE these! They are so full of flavour and are great for movie nights!!!

May 09, 2015

Yum, these are so addictive! these chips are so spicy but taste so good! I have a craving for these every few weeks!

April 07, 2015

These are really good actually! Lots of spice and so flavourful. Tastes exactly like eating a jalapeno pepper but in chip form so they are more yummy to eat. WARNING only eat these if you love spicy food, they are quite hot!